Thanks a Ton for the tips from people in this forum. It was realy of a great help.
I cleared my L1- B interview yesterday and I must say it has been very smooth.
When I approached the counter, the VO said good morning.
Then I replied "Very good morning officer. Hope you are doing good today"
I was asked the following questions
1. How long have you been with X Org?
2. What is your Indian Salary?
3. What is your specialisation?
4. Can you elaborate a bit more on your specialisation sn what are you going to do in the US?
Thats it and then came the golden words "Seems your case is approvable, your passport will be sent to you in the next 5-6 days"
Things that I observed around
1. Its very important to keep your confidence up.
2. Maintain a good eye contact
3. Dont worry and start feeling nervous even if you said some thing wrong
4. Most importantly, have a smile on your face.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.