For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400


All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Looking for individuals with H4/F2 visa
Dear Members,

I am a graduate student from the Counseling Psychology department of the University of North Dakota, with supervision I am conducting a study designed to better understand the Quality of life and Self-efficacy of dependent visa holders. If you identify as an International student’s spouse living in The USA kindly feel free to complete this survey.
To be eligible you must:

1. Identify as a dependent immigrant.

2. Be over the age of 18.

3. Identify as a woman.

4. Reside in the United States.

If you agree to participate, we would like you to complete an online survey. The first part of the survey will ask you general demographic information. The second part of the survey will have you read a series of statements and state the degree to which the statement applies to you and your beliefs. It is estimated to take 10-15 minutes to complete this survey.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the link below:

Thank you,
Surjya Bajpayee
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.