For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Surrender Certificate

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Question on Renunciation of Indian passport while Minor child still waiting for US naturalization certificate/passport
My wife obtained US citizenship and trying to surrender herIndian passport in VFS website. in site It's asking for Minor child details and passport. My son still holding Indian passport only and yet to receive his naturalization certificate/passport. It was confusing whether I should provide his Indian passport details and submit my wife's Renunciation application or wait till my son gets his naturalization/passport.

I am still waiting for my naturalization and holding Indian passport only.
All Replies (2)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.