For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Re-Entry Permit

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

reentry through Advance Parole GC or H1-B
Hi friends,

I will be submitting my application for GC through marriage very soon. I am on H1-B status currently and have plans to go to India in December to see my parents. My question is should I apply for EAD plus AP? I already have H1-B but I don't have stamping on my passport. So on my way back to US , I have to get stamping and I do not want to go through all that hassle. So if I apply for EAD + AP , would I still need to get H1-B stamping on my way back to US ? When i reenter US and in case I dont get stamping on my passport , can I still use my AP to enter?
Any help is highly appreciated.
All Replies (0)



Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.