For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Adjustment of Status - I-485

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Traveling to Mexico with a 10 year GC
Hi all! I got my 10 year GC approved at the end of October last year. We have booked a trip to Mexico for the end of this month (6 day trip). I have an Indian passport and the 10 year GC. What other documents will I need to travel into Mexico and then enter back into the US? (Husband is a USC and we are traveling together).
All Replies (1)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.