For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

India Visa

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Visitor visa for A US CITIZEN 7 YEARS CHILD without Father's name in his Birth Certificate
I am a Green Card holder of USA and still having Indian nationality.

My Son is 7 years old and is USA CITIZEN.

On the birth Certificate of my son, my ( mother's) name is there, but there is no Father's name.

My question is , Can i apply for E TOURIST VISA for 30 days for my minor son ( 7 years old ) without Father's name on his passport as well as on his Birth Certificate?
I try to search through the internet but i didn't find any clue about it. When i try to fill the

All Replies (1)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.