For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Student Visa(F1, F2, M1, M2)

All Experiences
Items marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Where can I get a U.S.J1 visa stamp in Chicago?
I have U.S.A.J1 visa. I work in Chicago. But I hope go back to China about 2-3 weeks. If I renew my visa in China It will need very long time. My work doesn't allow it. Could I get the visa stamp in U.S.A first, and then go back to my home? After 2-3 weeks I can be back to Chicago to work on time.Who can help me? Please give me e-mail:[email protected] befor Mar.22,2005.Thanks
All Replies (0)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.