Las Vegas Processing times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Processing times

We submitted our marriage petition January, 20 2016, We've been waiting for an interview since March 8 2016. Their website says that they're now processing applications received November, 21 2015 which is really frustrating. Anyone else in Nevada dealing with the painfully slow immigration system?

Good luck to all!

Im in Illinois, I know not the same state as Nevada, but we applied in August 2015, had interview in January 2016 and still havent heard anything. I feel your pain, but your in for a impatient waiting period! Good luck.
    Marriage-based AOS- CHICAGO Concurrent filing
    08/26/2015 - Priority Date
    09/21/2015 - Biometrics Scheduled/Completed
    01/07/2016 - Interview Chicago Field Office
    03/27/2018 - Notice of Intent to Deny
    04/13/2018 - Submitted Rebuttal to NOID
    06/00/2018 - Received Approved I-130
    06/00/2018 - RFE received for updated Medical Exam
    06/12/2018 - Submitted updated Medical Exam
    07/02/2018 - Received Approval for I485
    07/06/2018 - Received Green Card in Mail

Comment

Originally posted by zacapa View Post
      We submitted our marriage petition January, 20 2016, We've been waiting for an interview since March 8 2016. Their website says that they're now processing applications received November, 21 2015 which is really frustrating. Anyone else in Nevada dealing with the painfully slow immigration system?

Good luck to all!
      Yes it's very slow all across the board. We are in CA and still waiting for the interview...

Comment

Originally posted by lovedoggies5 View Post
        Yes it's very slow all across the board. We are in CA and still waiting for the interview...
        Long Island, NY - application received May 5, 2015 - interview was scheduled for March 23, 2016; green card approved and received 5 days later

Comment

Which petition?

Originally posted by zacapa View Post
          we submitted our marriage petition january, 20 2016, we've been waiting for an interview since march 8 2016. Their website says that they're now processing applications received november, 21 2015 which is really frustrating. Anyone else in nevada dealing with the painfully slow immigration system?

Good luck to all!
          your comment is confusing? When you say petition are you speaking of the i-130 petition for alien relative? Provided all documents were included processing times for missouri are 5 months from time of acceptance.
          If you are speaking of aos for i-485 and you filed seperately and this is processed at the national benefit center its 87 days for immediate family.

Comment

hello,

its 8 to 10 months from your receiving date.

Long Island NY, me & my husband submitted/received by USCIS dated last July 28, 2015. We got interviewed and approved on the spot May 2,2016.
            Leadtime 8 to 10 months before your EAD expires.

Thank you

Comment

Las Vegas Timeline

Hi, I want to share my timeline (I-485 Spouse of USC)

PD = 03/08
              Finger print = 04/13
              EDA approved = 05/10
              Case ready for interview = 04/20

My lawyer said it was going to be 4-6 month but it's obvious it will take longer.

zacapa : You're my reference in this forum. I'd appreciate any updated info about your process since we share location and I'm behind you in line Good luck!

Comment

Las Vegas filers

Our family submitted application on 5 Nov 2015, case ready to interview on 6 Jan 2016 and we are still waiting. It has been a loooooong waiting time and we sometimes got frustrated. Hoping more with similar situations here in Las Vegas

All the best
                Hana16

Comment

Las Vegas waiting time

Hi Hana16, As of June 30th, they were doing I-485 cases submitted on Dec 14th. Is your case different?

As of May 31th, it was Nov 21st so they didn't even cover a whole month. I think Vegas is among the slowest offices in processing times.

Patience

Originally posted by Hana16 View Post
                  Our family submitted application on 5 Nov 2015, case ready to interview on 6 Jan 2016 and we are still waiting. It has been a loooooong waiting time and we sometimes got frustrated. Hoping more with similar situations here in Las Vegas

All the best
                  Hana16

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X