Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
    Click on the search bar below and and on the top put your reciept number. It will show 500 cases ahead of you. You can also change the last 3 of your reciept no to see people before and after you. For eg ur reciept no ends with 500. You can change the last 3 to 250 to see 250 people before and after you. I hope it solves your confusion
    Thank you so much, I finally got it. You can’t believe how much I have tried to do it before now... lol. Anyway, I didn’t see anything encouraging though, all the cases before mine are still “updated to show fingerprints were taken” ... or “case was received”... I filed almost a year ago... Thanks once again for the help. Blessings.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I need a help.
      asylum approved: 2017
      I`485 applied: 2018
      RFE(MEDICAL) SENT: 2020( DECEMBER)
      Today I received G-56 CALL IN NOTICE (I485 INTERVIEW), have anyone received this kind of notice ??
      I didn't expect another interview , what kind of interview is this?? please help if anyone gone thru this.thanks

Last edited by Bglama; 01-27-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Hello, does anybody here gets stuck with 07/17/2020 fingerprint were taken till now?
        I remember one guy here filed on 04/2020 and maybe not get approved today.
        I am amazing at somebody get GC cards who filed their case on 08/10/2020.
        What is the real order to process?
        Why our cases are delay?
        Last edited by Goldbear in CA; 01-27-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bglama View Post
          Hello everyone, I need a help.
          asylum approved: 2017
          I`485 applied: 2018
          RFE(MEDICAL) SENT: 2020( DECEMBER)
          Today I received G-56 CALL IN NOTICE (I485 INTERVIEW), have anyone received this kind of notice ??
          I didn't expect another interview , what kind of interview is this?? please help if anyone gone thru this.thanks

Yes, it is common and no need to panic. Everything will be fine.

There should be the reason for the appointment on letter, let us know what it says ?
          Last edited by luckycharm4111; 01-27-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• hi guys . my doc is arrived on 1st dec to texas servis center.never get an receipt and check hasnt cashed yet.whats going on guys. is there somebody here like me?

Comment

• Originally posted by lordofmovers View Post
              hi guys . my doc is arrived on 1st dec to texas servis center.never get an receipt and check hasnt cashed yet.whats going on guys. is there somebody here like me?
              Its better if you give them a call and ask about it.

Comment

• Hey,don’t worry about it. It will not be like an asylum interview. They were already doing i485 interviews just becoz of covid they waived many of those but some people still might receive them. I heard in i485 interview they just ask the basic questions it can’t be as detailed as an asylum. But I strongly advice talk to ur attorney about it brother. Very good luck.

Comment

• has anyone traveled out of the US while your Green Card in processing ?? ?I need to know anyone experience because the attorney sounds like he doesn't have answer for it if it's risky or not.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post
                    Hello, does anybody here gets stuck with 07/17/2020 fingerprint were taken till now?
                    I remember one guy here filed on 04/2020 and maybe not get approved today.
                    I am amazing at somebody get GC cards who filed their case on 08/10/2020.
                    What is the real order to process?
                    Why our cases are delay?
                    I filled 04/2020, same with fingerprints 07/17/2020, waiting time seems not fair if someone filled 08/20 and got it

Comment

• I don’t think their is any order guys trust me. They are randomly picking up files i guess. Pls pls take help from ur local senator’s office tell them to follow up with uscis on monthly basis it really pushes ur file forward. I got my green card today I mean it was approved last week i got it in hand today

Comment

• lordofmovers
                        Same here: USCIS received my documents on December, 4th, however I still haven’t got any reply from them... The check wasn’t cashed as well. I don’t understand what’s going on

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post

I filled 04/2020, same with fingerprints 07/17/2020, waiting time seems not fair if someone filled 08/20 and got it
                          same here

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
                            Click on the search bar below and and on the top put your reciept number. It will show 500 cases ahead of you. You can also change the last 3 of your reciept no to see people before and after you. For eg ur reciept no ends with 500. You can change the last 3 to 250 to see 250 people before and after you. I hope it solves your confusion
                            What is the name of the application or the web site?
                            your image do not show any name of this app?
                            thx

Comment

• Yayyyy My card was produced
                              Filed 04/14/2020
                              first fingerprints 07/17/2020
                              secobd fingerprints 01/04/2021
                              GC produced 1/28/2021
                              Nebraska Service Centras
                              I can’t believe my eyes
                              Last edited by locker; 01-28-2021, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• “New card is being produced “ Asylum approved 08/28/2018 i485 filed : 08/28/2019 biometric :10/08/2020 writ of mandamus 11/15/2020 rfe 01/06/2020 today card produce Texas service center

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X