X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by whereismygc View Post

Hi, what service center / field office did you send your RFE to? was it just for Medical or something else?
    His/Hers application has nothing to do with yours, nor anybody else's. Doesn't matter which office, which center nor what kind of RFE.

Leave a comment:

• whereismygc
    replied
    Originally posted by Ad_darji View Post
    Uscis received rfe response on 20th May when should I expect to hear back from them?? Just wondering
    Hi, what service center / field office did you send your RFE to? was it just for Medical or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Ivan1990
    replied
    Dear Forum Members,

I have a question.

I applied in February 2019 after waiting for 1 year after my case was approved
    I applied in NYC and never moved/ same address
    The Taxes Service Center received my case

In January 2022 they transferred my case to National Benefit Center
    No updates after

I am waiting 41 months.

Please share your experience if you are still waiting for your Green Card after asylum was granted.

I am happy to hear stories from people who get their Green cards, but can we share opposite experiences?

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
    Hi anybody get receipt notice from elgin lockbox? My husband sent application i-485 almost 2 weeks but still didn’t get receipt notice? No text message or mail.
    the date you "sent" application has no meaning at all. When did they receive it / got delivered?

Just be patience, it take time for them to open packets.

Again, just wait.

Give them a call after 1 month has passed since the delivery date.

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Ad_darji View Post
    Uscis received rfe response on 20th May when should I expect to hear back from them?? Just wondering
    Just wait. There is no "expectations" whatsoever.

Just make sure you get confirmation that they received your response.

Leave a comment:

• Loveusa99
    replied
    Hi anybody get receipt notice from elgin lockbox? My husband sent application i-485 almost 2 weeks but still didn’t get receipt notice? No text message or mail.

Leave a comment:

• Ad_darji
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Nik1162
    Hello there! Is it better to mail Medical with my i-485 or later? I'm about to mail my application and I checked the processing time and it says 44 months. It's almost 4 years!!! Is the time getting any better? It seems like it's getting worse.
    It's not getting worse. Most new cases can be processed within 2 years.

General advise is for you to mail your medical with I485.

However, if you really worries about the possibility of your case being delayed and don't want to pay extra, then don't mail it.

End of the day, it's how you value a little $ vs time saved.

Leave a comment:

• Loveusa99
    replied
    Alys
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Alys
    replied
    Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
    Alys Hi
    where do you live? Do you live in queens new york? Thank you
    No, I am in NC.

Leave a comment:

• araidos
    replied
    Also went to have an interview for a global entry, right after my arrival at the LAX. And checked today it showed that I got approved! So go ahead guys nothing to worry about!

Leave a comment:

• Loveusa99
    replied
    Alys Hi
    where do you live? Do you live in queens new york? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• araidos
    replied
    So as for traveling with Green card but with a passport from your country!
    you totally can do it! Just came back from Los Cabos Mexico!
    took me 1-2 mins with an officer!

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Alys View Post
    Here is my timeline guys. My case was originally in TSC and transferred to NBC and then Queens Field Office got RFE notice April 8 and sent the response April 20 now the last step I am waiting my card to be mailed

June 28, 2022 Case Was Approved
    June 25, 2022 We ordered your new card.
    January 27, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
    January 26, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
    July 17, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
    May 1, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
    April 28, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    Congrats and finally.

I guess it's another example where a little patience will go a long way making the wait more tolerable.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied
    Originally posted by Alys View Post
    Here is my timeline guys. My case was originally in TSC and transferred to NBC and then Queens Field Office got RFE notice April 8 and sent the response April 20 now the last step I am waiting my card to be mailed

June 28, 2022 Case Was Approved
    June 25, 2022 We ordered your new card.
    January 27, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
    January 26, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
    July 17, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
    May 1, 2020 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Texas Service Center location is working on your case.
    April 28, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X