Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam1000 View Post

Hi Sabinan,

Me and my wife filed i485 at TCS on Aug 2018. I was the primary applicant and my wife was derivative. After all this wait my wife’s status changed to “Card Production” yesterday however my application still says “fingerprint review completed”.
    Yes Sir, My wife and son got their GC in 2.6 months after applied in 1 Aug, 2017 and mine is still same finger print fee received after 18-19 months.... so dont know how they process the things.

Comment

• Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing

Comment

• I got a notice and it says:
        "This notice informs you that USCIS is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past. however, it is not necessary for you to appear at a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for a biometrics appointment. The biometrics fee will not be refunded"

If i get true, I don't need to go ASC to give fingerprint, correct? I just want to make sure.

Comment

• 27march yes, they will not give you an appointment for fingerprints and will use what they have in the system.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
            Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing
            The case processing at TSC made a big jump as well. It is currently at Jan 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
              Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing
              It's interesting because Nebraska SC jump back to JAN 2017. I think we shouldn't focus on processing time.
              Processing time for Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (I-485) at Nebraska Service Center

7 Months to 28.5 Months Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago January 26, 2017

Comment

• Ok guys now I’m really confused bc when I spoke to uscis customer service, they told me to be oriented by processing time online. ????

Comment

• Texas office has a big jump to 7-28.5 months

Comment

• Does anyone know if derivative asylee (spouse) are having interviews? I am a derivative asylee (spouse) of a principal asylee, was already in the US when granted derivative status and had an interview. The whole process was 4 months long. Planning to apply for AOS in October. Will I have another immigration interview? Even though I already had an I-730 interview completed? Thank you!

Comment

• Hi, guys!
                      I am still waiting for GC since May 2018.
                      My EAD has expired already. Did anyone apply for unrestricted SSN with expired EAD and no Green Card? (in order not renew EAD)

I have applied and they took my SSN and refused to issue new SSN.
                      So now I am without SSN at all.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post
                        Hi, guys!
                        I am still waiting for GC since May 2018.
                        My EAD has expired already. Did anyone apply for unrestricted SSN with expired EAD and no Green Card? (in order not renew EAD)

I have applied and they took my SSN and refused to issue new SSN.
                        So now I am without SSN at all.

Thank you.
                        Yes, you can bring your i94 with asylee stamp on it!
                        They shouldn’t have took away your SSN at all. I do have two SSN cards now in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

Yes, you can bring your i94 with asylee stamp on it!
                          They shouldn’t have took away your SSN at all. I do have two SSN cards now in hand.
                          I did it too. But they took away my old one a send me a new one. (New York) . You need to bring your i94 and asylum approval letter.

Comment

• chiccat Sabinan thank you guys! Will go in Social Security Administration on Friday again. I did take my I-94 last time, I think the employee just didn' know what she was doing. Hope someone will help me this time.

Sabinan I am also doing SSN in New York (Brooklyn office).

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post
                              chiccat Sabinan thank you guys! Will go in Social Security Administration on Friday again. I did take my I-94 last time, I think the employee just didn' know what she was doing. Hope someone will help me this time.

Sabinan I am also doing SSN in New York (Brooklyn office).
                              Yes, sometimes they’re confused with asylum status.
                              When i visited SSA a lady told me I won’t get an unrestricted card, but I got it in 4 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

Yes, sometimes they’re confused with asylum status.
                                When i visited SSA a lady told me I won’t get an unrestricted card, but I got it in 4 days.
                                Thank you! Will go to SSA tomorrow! Hope it will work.
                                Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X