X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i485 Delay at NSC

Originally posted by kDon View Post
    Hello..

This is my time frame for based on the grant of asylum more than 1 year ago.

Code:
    10/23/2017 - We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN1234567890. 

12/08/2017 -  Fingerprint completed.

06/28/2018 - DHS USCIS account: "We received your case, You do not need to do anything at this time.. notice sent" (notice never received in the mail.)

07/25/2018 - Your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number T1S1234567890NSC, was completed.

"Your application is currently pending. We regret that we are not able to give you a specific timeframe for when a decision will be made on your case."

08/13/2018 - Senator's response: "According to USCIS records, your constituent?s permanent residency case has been referred to an additional review process which is currently active.  The adjudication of your constituent?s application will be held in a suspended status until after this process is complete...."
    My application was filled about 10 months and now it's been delayed about 2 months according Nebraska Service Center. Any idea how long it might take to complete the additional review?
    What country are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer View Post
    Hello, everyone Finally I found a thread for i-485 based asylee

Application submitted : 02/16/2018 on Texas Service Center
    Biometrics notice: 03/02/2018 that They don't need any bio metrics and they will use my old biometrics that I used with my old case

Today 8/15/2018 I received an email says that they are still reviewing my case and they last took action on my case in July 18/ 2018 but when I checked my online tool I did not find any action took from March 02 2018.

Is this a generic message or no?

In my opinion, It's not because it gives a date that might something happened on it, I hope they are taking a step forward on my case in next days.

Guys keep up posting so we can be on track if anybody got decision or something
    Have you tried contacting your congressman's office to place an inquiry with USCIS on your behalf?
    Last edited by mekus21; 08-15-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekus21 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You filed before me, I filed in March 2017 but I got my green card 3 months ago, with the help of my congressman.

Have you tried contacting your congressman's office to place an inquiry with USCIS on your behalf?

I filed in February 2018 not 2017. Congratulation that you got your green card I hope to get mine soon

Comment

• Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
        Sri Lanka

Comment

• i485 Delay at TSC

Originally posted by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer View Post
          I filed in February 2018 not 2017. Congratulation that you got your green card I hope to get mine soon
          My bad. February 2018 is only 6 months and it's taking about 12 to 14 months to process green cards at TSC, for the fastest cases without congressman assistance.

Comment

• Email recieved

Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
            My bad. February 2018 is only 6 months and it's taking about 12 to 14 months to process green cards at TSC, for the fastest cases without congressman assistance.

Yeah it's only 6 months and that's why I was wondering because I got email this morning saying that they took action on my case on July 18 2017. which surprised me because I know Texas Service Center is very slow. So about the notice that I got does any one received that notice before and if they do. Is that mean that they will be taking any decision soon. I doubt that the action they took on my case is requesting my background checks. Thanks for answering guys

Comment

• Originally posted by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer View Post
              Yeah it's only 6 months and that's why I was wondering because I got email this morning saying that they took action on my case on July 18 2017. which surprised me because I know Texas Service Center is very slow. So about the notice that I got does any one received that notice before and if they do. Is that mean that they will be taking any decision soon. I doubt that the action they took on my case is requesting my background checks. Thanks for answering guys
              I also got that same massage on my case at NSC and it says I don't have to anything.. and they have send me a notice. (9 months after filed) even a month after I never received that notice. then I did inquire for outside normal processing time and never got reply saying my application is still pending

contact congressman and senator and they said my application is under addition review. they may inquire back within 90 days.

Comment

• Nebraska SC backlog

This morning NSC rolled back from December 11, 2017 to November, 5 2017 for Asylum based i-485 and the max wait time increased for 1 month. Waiting time for all other categories didn't changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katiusha View Post
                  This morning NSC rolled back from December 11, 2017 to November, 5 2017 for Asylum based i-485 and the max wait time increased for 1 month. Waiting time for all other categories didn't changed.
                  Wow just noticed that. still mine October, 23rd 2017 and pending for additional review. they did roll back 2 months ago for 2 weeks. now there's time rage is 4.5-9.5 and before 4.5-8.5

Comment

• Processing time update

Uscis update the processing time for i-485 in TSC

15.5 Months to 26 Months Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago July 03, 2016

It was before 15.5 Months to 28 months

I mean it is not big difference but I was just want to share it with you guys.
                    Last edited by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer; 08-15-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Oh guys, this is hilarious, USCIS just updated waiting time for Asylum category again, for NSC they went back to estimated time range 4.5-8.5 months and December 17, 2017 and for TSC estimated time range 16.5-28 months and May 5, 2016
                      Last edited by Katiusha; 08-17-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• waiting guy

Originally posted by Katiusha View Post
                        Oh guys, this is hilarious, USCIS just updated waiting time for Asylum category again, for NSC they went back to estimated time range 4.5-8.5 months and December 17, 2017 and for TSC estimated time range 16.5-28 months and May 5, 2016
                        i have been waiting since late 2013. they say being processed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katiusha View Post
                          Oh guys, this is hilarious, USCIS just updated waiting time for Asylum category again, for NSC they went back to estimated time range 4.5-8.5 months and December 17, 2017 and for TSC estimated time range 16.5-28 months and May 5, 2016
                          These time ranges are means nothing when you didn't receive the green card ontime. based on your luck you will receive the card.

SR, congressman, senator doesn't really if your case is referred to additional review.

Comment

• i485 Delay at NSC

Originally posted by georgekaram View Post
                            i have been waiting since late 2013. they say being processed.
                            You might wanna consider a writ of mandamus.

Comment

• i485 Delay at TSC

Originally posted by Buchavka21
                              Hi guys,
                              Its been a week and I still have not got the request in my mail box. How soon it usually comes from USCIS? My address change notice came in 4 days pretty fast. Then why it takes so long for this notice to be delivered? (((

Maybe the RFE was sent to your Chicago address on file??

Comment

• GC timeline

Hey guys,

I also applied for my GC in January 2018. My status hasn't changed since then. I applied to renew my EAD on July 9, 2018, and received the new card today in mail! It took them around 45 days for USCIS to issue my new EAD. By the way, my I-485 is pending before the TSC, but my EAD renewal was sent to NSC for processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X