• Show
Clear All

• any update?

Comment

• Originally posted by 27march View Post
      any update?
      Unfortunately not !! Waiting is so hard

Comment

• Hey guys! Can you share how long you had to wait for I-131 (advanced parole) - I have travel soon and wondering when will I get it. It's been almost 4 months. Have to travel next month!

Comment

• Originally posted by dolcevita View Post
          Hey guys! Can you share how long you had to wait for I-131 (advanced parole) - I have travel soon and wondering when will I get it. It's been almost 4 months. Have to travel next month!
          My I-131 RTD just arrived this week it took exactly 4 months for me

Comment

• Hi how long it takes to process EAD renewal based on granted asylum. Filed on April 4 in Nebraska service center

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post

My I-131 RTD just arrived this week it took exactly 4 months for me
              Ah thanks for replaying! That's good to know! When did you apply? Hopefully mine is coming toooo! Excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Same55 View Post
                Hi how long it takes to process EAD renewal based on granted asylum. Filed on April 4 in Nebraska service center
                You dont need EAD card if you granted asylum
                you can work without it
                If you want to pay
                it takes around 3 months to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolcevita View Post

Ah thanks for replaying! That's good to know! When did you apply? Hopefully mine is coming toooo! Excited!
                  I did apply on beginning of March.

Comment

• Got an update today. Travel document approved.
                    ............................................................ ..........

March 25 - i-485 package sent
                    April 8 - i-485 received / Fingerprint fee received by Nebraska Service Center
                    April 15 - Receipt Notice got in mail
                    April 22 - Biometric Notice got in mail
                    April 30 - Biometric done
                    May 1 - Status changed "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".
                    Jun 20 - EAD approved
                    July 22 - i-131 approved

Comment

• Hello guys,
                      So, I was a derivative asylee and applied for RTD while my greencard was pending.... now my greencard was approved with category F16 (unmarried daughter of US citizen). I didn't apply through asylum based. What will happen to the pending I-131? Will I get denied since I am not eligible again? Or they will upgrade me to Re-entry permit? Since the website states:

15) Applicant Is Not Eligible for an RTD, but Is Eligible for a Reentry Permit or Advance Parole .

The applicant will be issued the document he/she requested, if eligible. However, if the applicant has merely checked the wrong block and is clearly eligible for issuance of a different travel document, the application will not be denied. If the applicant can be issued a reentry permit, approve the application and have the reentry permit issued. If it appears the applicant is eligible for advance parole, return the application to the applicant, advising him/her to submit the application to his/her local USCIS office.

Comment

• Quick update: I got an RFE and it's for i-693 (medical exam) as the one I submitted with my application has expired (I did the exam on 12/18/17)
                        ............................................................ .....................................
                        Dec 27, 2017 - i-485 package sent
                        Jan 2, 2018 - I-485 received by Nebraska Service Center
                        April 18, 2019 - Biometrics appointment
                        July 25, 2019 - RFE to retake medical exam (form I-693)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnanix View Post
                          Quick update: I got an RFE and it's for i-693 (medical exam) as the one I submitted with my application has expired (I did the exam on 12/18/17)
                          ............................................................ .....................................
                          Congratulations!!! You case is moving! My timeline
                          march 2018 i485 received (Nebraska )
                          may 2018 biometric appointment
                          july 2018 case transferred to Texas service center
                          ​​​​​​
                          16 month waiting! Medical examination got expired on March 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by blahvah

Congrats, good sign your GC is on your way it seems. Very Happy for you.
                            Keep us updated. I was curious what is average approval time for asylum based. Looks like about 14-23 months

but, holly f it's a very long time wait. I am exact year behind i-485 sent on dec 2018. this wait is Exciting and depressing to say the least.
                            It is exciting and depressing indeed! I've heard people applied after I did at the Nebraska Service Center and got it already, so there really isn't a guideline. Hope you hear back soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post

Congratulations!!! You case is moving! My timeline
                              march 2018 i485 received (Nebraska )
                              may 2018 biometric appointment
                              july 2018 case transferred to Texas service center
                              ​​​​​​
                              16 month waiting! Medical examination got expired on March 2019
                              Thank you! It's annoying the medical exam expires, you'd think they would review it upon receipt. Anyways, hope you hear something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnanix View Post
                                Quick update: I got an RFE and it's for i-693 (medical exam) as the one I submitted with my application has expired (I did the exam on 12/18/17)

I-485 sent Aug 1, 2017
                                Case sent to NBC on March 06,2019
                                after that no update..
                                E-query not assigned to officer since May 2019
                                God Knows Whats going on..?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X