• Show
Clear All

• My wife’s timeline in NSC
    03/06/19 - packet sent
    03/11/19 - fee accepted
    04/04/19 - fingerprints taken
    04/11/19 - fingerprints reviewed
    07/30/19 - new card is ordered.

Mine is still pending, I’m a principal applicant.

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by chiccat; 08-01-2019, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Anyone who applied in March or later - got their I-131 (AP) I got RTD only after 1 month but AP taking so long

Here is my timeline:
      03/29/19 - Case Was Received
      04/15/19 - Fingerprints taken (No update that Fingerprints are completed)

Since then no updates on the USCIS App.
      Last edited by dolcevita; 08-01-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolcevita View Post
        Anyone who applied in March or later - got their I-131 (AP) I got RTD only after 1 month but AP taking so long

Here is my timeline:
        03/29/19 - Case Was Received
        04/15/19 - Fingerprints taken (No update that Fingerprints are completed)

Since then no updates on the USCIS App.
        I applied for I-131 in January and received it end of March. Timelines could change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnanix View Post

I applied for I-131 in January and received it end of March. Timelines could change.
          Did you get updates on fingerprints when they were completed etc? I'm wondering if I should call USCIS... Or it's normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex89
            Hello guys. I’am worrying a lot. I’am the principal applicant. Got a GC a week ago(took me 6,5 months), but my husband is still have status “Fingerprint review was completed” so pending, however we send together. I would be so grateful if you’ll share your statistics....when you’re a couple and one got and another is still waiting. Why this difference? Thank you so much
            We applied as a family ( 3 people) March 2018 none of us got green card yet.

Comment

• Alex89 Looks like quite few people on this thread wrote the same... I'm not in the same situation but definitely read multiple similar posts, so it's probably normal and nothing to worry about.

Comment

Did you get updates on fingerprints when they were completed etc? I'm wondering if I should call USCIS... Or it's normal.
                No I didn't. I just got it in the mail one day and the status changed to "Case number not available" so I didn't even get notified that they sent it.

Comment

You don’t need AP to travel if you have asylee status

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex89
                    Hello guys. I’am worrying a lot. I’am the principal applicant. Got a GC a week ago(took me 6,5 months), but my husband is still have status “Fingerprint review was completed” so pending, however we send together. I would be so grateful if you’ll share your statistics....when you’re a couple and one got and another is still waiting. Why this difference? Thank you so much
                    This’s normal. I’m a principal and my wife’s gc was approved on Monday. Mine is not approved yet.

Comment

• I am in the same situation as almost everyone else. I applied in March 2018 for Permanent Residence (Green Card), In July 2018, my case was transferred to Texas Service Center for faster processing. It has been over a year since I submitted initially and it was the one year anniversary of transferring my case, last month. There has been no updates as of right now! The wait is long, but just continue living your life, work, travel and enjoy life. If one person has good news, I am sure they would share it here. Be of good cheer!

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

You don’t need AP to travel if you have asylee status
                        Well you need a travel document if your original passport expired.

Comment

Well you need a travel document if your original passport expired.
                          I do have Travel Document, but because pending I-485 I'm waiting for Advanced Parole.. So I do need AP, otherwise my GC application will be abandoned.

Comment

I do have Travel Document, but because pending I-485 I'm waiting for Advanced Parole.. So I do need AP, otherwise my GC application will be abandoned.
                            You don't need AP to travel if you have asylee status, only Travel Document. And your application won't be abandoned.

My GC application is still pending too. I have traveled already just with Travel Document with no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

You don't need AP to travel if you have asylee status, only Travel Document. And your application won't be abandoned.

My GC application is still pending too. I have traveled already just with Travel Document with no problem.

Oh really??? My lawyer said I do need AP... I will try to find some info online, I never read anything like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post
                                I am in the same situation as almost everyone else. I applied in March 2018 for Permanent Residence (Green Card), In July 2018, my case was transferred to Texas Service Center for faster processing. It has been over a year since I submitted initially and it was the one year anniversary of transferring my case, last month. There has been no updates as of right now! The wait is long, but just continue living your life, work, travel and enjoy life. If one person has good news, I am sure they would share it here. Be of good cheer!
                                Same timeline as you !!!! Really cool to find someone with same exact date and NOT cool is to wait for such a long time . But you’re right let’s live life and support each other.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X