Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boeing767 View Post

Wow. My card just arrived this morning at the Los Angeles International Distribution Center, hope they don't mess it up.

What did they say exactly in the USPS tracking page?
    "Addressees unknown"
    A couple of hours ago status changed to delivered to post office. They called me back after, looks like they had some system glitch.
    There were another guy in the same post office with a similar problem. Expecting delivery on Monday, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

"Addressees unknown"
      A couple of hours ago status changed to delivered to post office. They called me back after, looks like they had some system glitch.
      There were another guy in the same post office with a similar problem. Expecting delivery on Monday, hopefully.
      Let's hope they resolve it. It just seems very strange that all the USCIS correspondences have no problems reaching you but the card itself somehow has problems. I once lost an EAD with USPS and had to reapply for $400, so I've developed a phobia when it comes to USPS delivering cards.

Comment

Let's hope they resolve it. It just seems very strange that all the USCIS correspondences have no problems reaching you but the card itself somehow has problems. I once lost an EAD with USPS and had to reapply for $400, so I've developed a phobia when it comes to USPS delivering cards.
        I was able to get my gc yesterday. Local USPS office was so nice so they found it and delivered after hours.

Comment

• Got my card in hand today. The green card is backdated a year from date of approval, which is pretty cool.

So this is the finalized timeline for my case, Nebraska Service Center:

1/25/18 Asylum approved
          2/8/19 Priority Date I-485
          2/14/19 Check cashed
          3/9/19 Biometric notification
          3/19/19 Biometric appointment
          8/13/19 Card produced
          8/15/19 Card mailed
          8/16/19 Card picked up by USPS with tracking #
          8/19/19 Card in hand

Total time from Priority Date to Card in Hand = 6 months 11 days

All the best everyone.
          Last edited by boeing767; 08-19-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Got my card in hand today. The green card is backdated a year from date of approval, which is pretty cool.

1/25/18 Asylum approved
            2/14/19 Check cashed
            8/13/19 Card produced
            8/15/19 Card mailed
            8/19/19 Card in hand

All the best everyone.
            Congrats guys .... enjoy the life now, take some vacation, plan for maybe new job/business that you wanted to pursue all life ....

............................................................ ..........

March 25 - i-485 package sent
            April 8 - i-485 received / Fingerprint fee received by Nebraska Service Center
            April 15 - Receipt Notice got in mail
            April 22 - Biometric Notice got in mail
            April 30 - Biometric done
            May 1 - Status changed "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".
            Jun 20 - EAD approved
            July 22 - i-131 approved

Comment

Got my card in hand today. The green card is backdated a year from date of approval, which is pretty cool.

1/25/18 Asylum approved
              2/14/19 Check cashed
              8/13/19 Card produced
              8/15/19 Card mailed
              8/19/19 Card in hand

All the best everyone.
              How do you know it is Nebraska Service Center?

Comment

• Originally posted by Culcapc View Post

How do you know it is Nebraska Service Center?
                It should tell you that in your Notice of Action, Form I-797C. Also you can check on the USCIS website itself.

Comment

It should tell you that in your Notice of Action, Form I-797C. Also you can check on the USCIS website itself.
                  Where on I-797C? or USCIS webiste?

Comment

• All the way at the bottom of the Notice of Action.

Comment

• Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnanix View Post
                        Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?
                        It's the same issue happening from last one week to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

It's the same issue happening from last one week to everyone.
                          I'm not crazy then! Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?
                            I had the same issue. Today is everything ok, I can see the status again

Comment

• Any approves for someone who applied in March or April 2018 ???

Comment

I had my interview in local office last week just the basic questions related to I-485 and said I-693 was more than 2 years and after 4 days i received RFE and i sent it yesterday.
                                But in between all these thing my case status shows "on march 06 your case was transferred to NBC and new office have jurisdiction. No update about Interview no update for RFE request nothing...
                                is there any one has same situation..... Waiting for decision since 08/01/2017.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X