Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
    Any approves for someone who applied in March or April 2018 ???
    still waiting from May 2018.. the same as you

Comment

• Which office was it filed to? Texas?

Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

Comment

• Hi guys, for those, whose case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. My status was updated today to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".

Timeline:

- Applied somewhere in August 2018
        - Transferred in February 2019
        - Fingerprint Review Was Completed in August 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

Does you case was transferred?
          Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on July 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post

Does you case was transferred?
            Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on July 2018.
            Same here and I have not heard anything as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunmeikaz View Post
              Hi guys, for those, whose case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. My status was updated today to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".

Timeline:

- Applied somewhere in August 2018
              - Transferred in February 2019
              - Fingerprint Review Was Completed in August 2019
              Hey Guys, please help me with understanding what USCIS 'Fingerprint Review Complete' meant, does it mean background check is okay and what do I expect next? I
              got that update just yesterday almost a year and half my interview was completed. Decision is still pending.

Comment

• i submitted may 2018 to texas center.its almost 16 months now. can anyone with same experience at texas share processing time? thanks
                Last edited by Aisabini; 08-30-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aisabini View Post
                  i submitted may 2018 to texas center.its almost 16 months now. can anyone with same experience at texas share processing time? thanks
                  Well, similar timeline here, I filed in March 2018 in Nebraska Service Center and then in July 2018 my case was transferred to Texas Service Center, since then I have not heard anything since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

Well, similar timeline here, I filed in March 2018 in Nebraska Service Center and then in July 2018 my case was transferred to Texas Service Center, since then I have not heard anything since then.
                    Same timeline and still nothing

Comment

• Hey Guys, please help me with understanding what USCIS 'Fingerprint Review Complete' meant, does it mean background check is okay and what do I expect next? I
                      got that update just yesterday almost a year and half my interview was completed. Decision is still pending.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaddhaaman View Post

I had my interview in local office last week just the basic questions related to I-485 and said I-693 was more than 2 years and after 4 days i received RFE and i sent it yesterday.
                        But in between all these thing my case status shows "on march 06 your case was transferred to NBC and new office have jurisdiction. No update about Interview no update for RFE request nothing...
                        is there any one has same situation..... Waiting for decision since 08/01/2017.....
                        Any updates ???

Just curious are you derivative asylee ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

hopefully something breaks soon,will be praying.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Any updates ???

Just curious are you derivative asylee ???
                            Yes... after RFE for medical on 08/30/19 case status changed to new card is being produced today case status updated to New card mailed to you.

Finally after long wait of 26 months ... feeling relaxed... Good Luck to everyone..

Comment

Yes... after RFE for medical on 08/30/19 case status changed to new card is being produced today case status updated to New card mailed to you.

Finally after long wait of 26 months ... feeling relaxed... Good Luck to everyone..
                              congrats..... looks like update happens every months around 15th and 30th

Comment

Congratulations. If u don't mind can you tell me where did you file?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X