No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied November 2018 TSC; No Updates after Fingerprints Review is completed on Dec 04, 2018.

Comment

• RAMSTER0910 I have exactly same dates as you do, also the current status is the same, previous fingerprint has been applied as of June 10, 2019, TSC... Let’s keep each other posted!!!

Comment

• TSC all 2019 they work very slow.

These reports provide data on various aspects of USCIS operations. In addition, certain tables list the USCIS office responsible for the adjudication.You can find additional data by vis

Comment

• TSC should transfer our case to Nebraska lol

Comment

• Have anyone had any information about cases in TSC? Have anyone had got an answer lately? I think all the cases there are stuck or something. This can't be right

Comment

• We do love this great country!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post
                From july-September 2019
                4 months
                i-485 application from asylee, refugee, Indo Chinese, and Cuban refugee
                Texas office only 930 cases were approved and 27k is pending
                the Nebraska office 12k case were approved 30k is pending

this is is insane.
                Where do you see this information?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmbt View Post

Where do you see this information?
                  Everything you need is on USCIS.gov website. Everything immigration related is on the website.

Comment

• We should complain why the TSC is extremely slowing the process while the Nebraska branch works at a high pace? This is not normal. They should transfer our case to Nebraska!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
                      Any approves for someone who applied in March or April 2018 ???
                      Hi, we have similar timeline. Have you received any updates on your case ?

Comment

• Hi all,

I just want to share my experience with who ever is interesting of expediting their adjustement of status i-485.
                        I was with Texas, and because the company that I work for asked me to show them the GC in order to hire me in the new project... I had to go through expedite process with USCIS which it worked....

I had to show them a work contract, reference letter from company and an explanation letter from my self to explain why exactly do I need my GC in Hand.

Who ever is interesting, please call USCIS directly, and ask them for specific info regarding EXPEDITE i-485.

I wish you luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DDaaNNYY View Post
                          Hi all,

I just want to share my experience with who ever is interesting of expediting their adjustement of status i-485.
                          I was with Texas, and because the company that I work for asked me to show them the GC in order to hire me in the new project... I had to go through expedite process with USCIS which it worked....

I had to show them a work contract, reference letter from company and an explanation letter from my self to explain why exactly do I need my GC in Hand.

Who ever is interesting, please call USCIS directly, and ask them for specific info regarding EXPEDITE i-485.

I wish you luck!
                          Congratulations!!!

If you don't mind, can you please share your timeline?

What kind of reference letter are they looking for?

How did you prove that the Job requires the candidate to be GC holder ?

I'm sorry for asking too many question but I am interested and I would appreciate if you can reply it.
                          Last edited by luckycharm4111; 01-27-2020, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• I have applied for a new Refugee Travel Document but my old one is not expired yet. I haven't applied for GC yet because I haven't been physically in the US for one year (I traveled for 60 days on multiple trips).

1- Can I still use my old RTD to travel ?
                            2- Did I have to send my old RTD to USCIS to get a new one? I still have it with me and it expires in May 2020.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post
                              I have applied for a new Refugee Travel Document but my old one is not expired yet. I haven't applied for GC yet because I haven't been physically in the US for one year (I traveled for 60 days on multiple trips).

1- Can I still use my old RTD to travel ?
                              2- Did I have to send my old RTD to USCIS to get a new one? I still have it with me and it expires in May 2020.

Thanks!
                              If you renew RTD and the old one is not expired you have to send the old one with your application. Because they want you have only one valid RTD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post

If you renew RTD and the old one is not expired you have to send the old one with your application. Because they want you have only one valid RTD.
                                A U.S. Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571) cannot be renewed. You can only apply for a new travel document as required. You can only re-apply not renew. If you have a visa in the old U.S. Refugee Travel Document, send a cover letter explain that they will need the return of the travel document, and they will cancel and return it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X