No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luckycharm4111 they will make separate review and decision. I have the same situation, I am primary,applied on December 12,2019 and my husband derivative applied on September 2020. Do you have any updates on your case? I’m still at the same point as finger print were applied to my case and waiting for officer to review my case ????????‍♀️Soo long. Also I hope everyone is staying healthy and well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victoria122019 View Post
      luckycharm4111 they will make separate review and decision. I have the same situation, I am primary,applied on December 12,2019 and my husband derivative applied on September 2020. Do you have any updates on your case? I’m still at the same point as finger print were applied to my case and waiting for officer to review my case ????????‍♀️Soo long. Also I hope everyone is staying healthy and well.
      wow! september 2020???

Comment

• josh26 omg I’m totally confused with the dates already since I’ve been waiting for so long lol I applied December 2018 my husband September 2019)

Comment

luckycharm4111 they will make separate review and decision. I have the same situation, I am primary,applied on December 12,2019 and my husband derivative applied on September 2020. Do you have any updates on your case? I’m still at the same point as finger print were applied to my case and waiting for officer to review my case ????????‍♀️Soo long. Also I hope everyone is staying healthy and well.
          No updates on I-485 yet. Still waiting....

Last edited by luckycharm4111; 04-13-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• I don't whether me and my husband should be happy or sad.

Its been almost an year now, No updates on I-485 application even after bio-metrics done in Feb 2020.

My case for the EAD application (I-765) got approved and says the card is in production in April, 2020. I am happy

but I know this means that I-485 is still pending which makes me sad even after 1 year, it is still pending and looks like they are not going to make any decision
            anytime soon that's why they issued the EAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post
              I don't whether me and my husband should be happy or sad.

Its been almost an year now, No updates on I-485 application even after bio-metrics done in Feb 2020.

My case for the EAD application (I-765) got approved and says the card is in production in April, 2020. I am happy

but I know this means that I-485 is still pending which makes me sad even after 1 year, it is still pending and looks like they are not going to make any decision
              anytime soon that's why they issued the EAD.
              Hey, I feel your pain, it’s been almost 17 months of waiting. The saddest part of this process is the time that they are “steeling”from us. I would suggest them to at least backdate the time proportionally to the time that they were processing our cases.

Comment

• Texas service center ????????

Comment

• Got my ead but no news for green card from TSC
                  BEEN 9 months after filing and twice finger print

Comment

• Hey Guys!

Applied in March 2019 at TSC..Fingerprinted in February 2020, and had a chance to talk to a Tier 2 Officer, who has mentioned that the current waiting times are actually 15-17 months at TSC.

Fru-Fru seems to be waiting for 17 months already since the application date. If you don't get your green card at the beginning of May, then I don't know anymore.. What is your filling date?

I know people advise you to focus on other things, which I personally do, but whatever you focus on, you still know you have this thing pending, and your mind keeps bringing you to it until you get it solved.

I feel punished with waiting times for a reason I don't understand. This is clearly discouraging, challenging, demotivating and stressful, and that would have been OK If I only knew how to fix it.

Comment

josh26 omg I’m totally confused with the dates already since I’ve been waiting for so long lol I applied December 2018 my husband September 2019)
                      This is so unfair!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
                        Hey Guys!

Applied in March 2019 at TSC..Fingerprinted in February 2020, and had a chance to talk to a Tier 2 Officer, who has mentioned that the current waiting times are actually 15-17 months at TSC.

Fru-Fru seems to be waiting for 17 months already since the application date. If you don't get your green card at the beginning of May, then I don't know anymore.. What is your filling date?

I know people advise you to focus on other things, which I personally do, but whatever you focus on, you still know you have this thing pending, and your mind keeps bringing you to it until you get it solved.

I feel punished with waiting times for a reason I don't understand. This is clearly discouraging, challenging, demotivating and stressful, and that would have been OK If I only knew how to fix it.
                        Hi, I filed I485 on 30th of November 2018. And I agree with you it’s totally unfair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post

Hi, I filed I485 on 30th of November 2018. And I agree with you it’s totally unfair.
                          On the other hand, I don’t think it’s in their interest to keep us waiting, because these files add! By not making a decision on pending applications, they are doubling the work amount to themselves.

By the end of 2020, how many pending applications would they have to work on, if nothing moves? A tone! I don’t think this is in their interest, so there is something more about them “not care”. I think this looks like a HOLD for an unknown reason.

Just think about it! People keep applying for GC! If this thing doesn’t move, it will become unmanageable over time, companies will follow complains... I don’t think any healthy organization like them don’t get this in count.

Comment

It gets more stressful when you see other service centers issuing the Green cards even less time than normal. Have you noticed? Process time for Nebraska keeps going down. I have seen some people who applied there getting their green cards in less than 4 months. I am happy for them but it's so unfair for us.

Comment

• All cases have different waiting time
                              usualy it takes more time from back ground checks
                              of applicant came from his country direct to USA back ground check take less time if applicant travle more countries prior to reach USA it will take more time
                              Finger crossed soner or later we will get green card
                              waiting time is much depression but no choice I check my status evry day about 10 times or more even its sunday or holiday ????????

Comment

Same. I filled on September 2018, and fingerprinted on October 2018. So I already have been waiting for 18 months and still nothing.... Anything from TSC.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X