Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayareaasylee View Post

Congrats!

I have a similar timeline, however it hasn't been approved yet. I think it could be because I had to file an I-602 form, which might take some time for them to process.

04/11/2018 - Asylum Granted
    10/15/2019 - NSC received I-485/ I-131 applications
    11/13/2019 - Case updated with biometrics taken
    01/28/2020 - RTD produced

Hope to hear an update from them soon!
    Update

RFE - 05/01/2020

Not sure what it is because I sent the Medical stuff, but maybe it’s expired.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Congrats!!! At last some good news from TSC.

Wow, August 2016.....
      seriously, hearing that I might wait up to 4 years is not a good news for me. It's very good that she's finally received her GC, but the fact she had to wait 4 years should make us freak out..

Comment

• officially 12 months waiting today. I submitted my GC application on May 1st 2019, and got granted in march 2018. I don't know how long I will have to wait, it sucks

Comment

• Hello everybody. Im new here.
          Applied for i-485 on January 2019
          on February 2019 case updated with fingerprints that they might have taken them from another case thai had i think from the previous i131.
          On February 2nd 2020 they sent me a notice that i have to go do the fingerprints.
          As of February 26th 2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. So for me it has been about 16months since I applied for GC with granted asylum. What am i looking here with these dates. I appreciate the help.

Comment

• I just saw on Apr 24 2020 Texas service center transfer work load to other centers it might help them to process our application little faster

Comment

• Do I include the RFE letter to the sealed i693 application?
              Last edited by fgzn; 05-02-2020, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• I was searching randomly receipt numbers after my receipt number so i found tsc approve some green cards even they applied after me i am not sure if they are asylum based but i am sure they applied after july 2019 its good sign at least in these days

Comment

• Hello everybody. Im new here.
                  Applied for i-485 on January 2019
                  on February 2019 case updated with fingerprints that they might have taken them from another case thai had i think from the previous i131.
                  On February 2nd 2020 they sent me a notice that i have to go do the fingerprints.
                  As of February 26th 2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. So for me it has been about 16months since I applied for GC with granted asylum. What am i looking here with these dates. I appreciate the help.thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                    I just saw on Apr 24 2020 Texas service center transfer work load to other centers it might help them to process our application little faster
                    It doesn't look like they are transferring any I-485 based on grant of asylum

Comment

• Originally posted by fgzn View Post
                      Do I include the RFE letter to the sealed i693 application?
                      It doesn't really matter. All you need to attach is the RFE letter with that.
                      Last edited by luckycharm4111; 05-03-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I was searching randomly receipt numbers after my receipt number so i found tsc approve some green cards even they applied after me i am not sure if they are asylum based but i am sure they applied after july 2019 its good sign at least in these days
                        Might be they are Employment based Green Card but for sure Asylum based GC are untouched.

you can add those case number to your uscis account and see they are Employment based or Asylum based.

Comment

• No I see it’s green card based application

Comment

No I see it’s green card based application
                            He or she might expedite the case.

Comment

• Last edited by Sunny1122; 05-03-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Hey all, it looks like we’re in a deep backlog.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X