No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, today I’ve looked through the case status app and found out that 4 cases went to approval/card production in one week time frame, all 4 cases are closer to my number ( all from 30 of November 2018). I think it’s a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post
      So, today I’ve looked through the case status app and found out that 4 cases went to approval/card production in one week time frame, all 4 cases are closer to my number ( all from 30 of November 2018). I think it’s a good sign.
      Yes it’s a good sign
      I found one application after
      my number shows card production mine file date is July 2019 so TSC alreday approves one case after my number it’s a good sign
      thats why I don’t relay on processing time published on website

Comment

• I come with good news...

My status changed to case was approved today 05/20/20
        My timeline (Nebraska)
        Applied I-485 October, 30 2019
        Fingerprints Done mid November
        Status changed Today to Case was approved for all the family

My daughter received her card last week then the rest of the family I guess will be later this week or next week

I wish everyone all the luck.

Thanks

Comment

• Same with me. I see a lil bit movement in cases around me. Hopefully it is a good sign

Comment

• my timeline
            asylum approved in 09/10/2018.
            Applications sent 09/09/2019.
            Application received 09/12/2019, nsc.
            Biometric 10/31/2019.
            New card being produce 05/19/20.
            Case was approved 05/19/20.
            Am expecting in soon, good luck everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedolar View Post
              my timeline
              Biometric 10/31/2019.
              Congraaaaaaats!!!!! Yay so happy for you
              I have a similar timeline ,I pray mine gets approved soon
              did you attach the medical exam ?
              i APPLIED TO Tx and didnt attach my medicla exam
              July 26, 2019 : AOS Package sent to USCIS
              July 29, 2019 : TEXTS received n credit card charged
              August 5, 2019 : NOA letter received in the mail

Comment

• Guys USCIS processing times are not accurate or maybe there are some cases from 2017 that they are still processing, and as I see NSC is way faster than TSC,

My TSC timeline:
                January 2018 Asylum granted
                August 2018 applied for Travel Document
                August 2018 biometrics
                November or December Travel Document received
                January 2019 application received for i485, no need of biometrics
                January 2020 biometrics appointment
                January 2020 fingerprints were applied to your case
                Still waiting.......
                TSC

Comment

• Originally posted by lolo858585 View Post

congraaaaaaats!!!!! Yay so happy for you
                  i have a similar timeline ,i pray mine gets approved soon
                  did you attach the medical exam ?
                  I applied to tx and didnt attach my medicla exam
                  yes

Comment

• I come with good news...

my timeline

Applications sent 09/30/2019.
                    Application received 10/01/2019, Nebraska
                    Biometric 10/31/2019.
                    received my RTD 01/20/2020
                    New card being produce 05/18/20.

My EAD case still showing Case was received since I sent it.
                    My daughter case was approved on 05/13/2020 and I received her card yesterday. then the rest of the family approved later
                    I sent the medical with the my application
                    Wish everyone good luck

Comment

my timeline
                      Biometric 10/31/2019.
                      Congrats!!!!!

NO WONDER ITS NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.

I remember that one person who applied in NOV 2019 got approved in NSC which was latest.

Texas Service Center is still processing 2018 cases. I doubt that it will process 2019 cases anytime soon.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Amro81 View Post
                        I come with good news...

my timeline

Applications sent 09/30/2019.
                        Application received 10/01/2019, Nebraska
                        Biometric 10/31/2019.
                        received my RTD 01/20/2020
                        New card being produce 05/18/20.

My EAD case still showing Case was received since I sent it.
                        My daughter case was approved on 05/13/2020 and I received her card yesterday. then the rest of the family approved later
                        I sent the medical with the my application
                        Wish everyone good luck
                        Congrats!!! We had same time line

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Congrats!!!!!

NO WONDER ITS NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.

I remember that one person who applied in NOV 2019 got approved in NSC which was latest.

Texas Service Center is still processing 2018 cases. I doubt that it will process 2019 cases anytime soon.......
                          Yes it’s nsc

Comment

Hi everyone, i wanna know if i could use refugee travel document to europe and other part of the world without visa.
                            You can check out my blog about travelling with U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 and it is listed below. I have travelled to several destinations with the U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571. There are several factors to consider before travelling, some destinations are visa free, some requires notification to the foreign mission or consulate office of your arrival prior to arrival, others your U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 must be valid for a certain amount of time but once again, it all depends on your destination. There are other facts like your nationality, because of your nationality, you may have some visa free access to several countries and if you are a permanent resident you may also have some visa free access to some countries also.

I personally only travel to visa free destinations, at this time, however, many of the visa applications are very simple but again, it all depends on the destination you intend to visit. I am quite acquainted with the rules of travelling with such a document, especially using a U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 as I am a Permanent Resident as a result of an asylum case and I had previous worked in Airline Passenger Services.

I will conclude on this note, Asylees and Permanent Residents through asylum must travel with U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 and never use the PASSPORT of your nationality to travel. Be well everyone and be safe!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Asylee Expert;n733546]

You can check out my blog about travelling with U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 and it is listed below. I have travelled to several destinations with the U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571. There are several factors to consider before travelling, some destinations are visa free, some requires notification to the foreign mission or consulate office of your arrival prior to arrival, others your U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 must be valid for a certain amount of time but once again, it all depends on your destination. There are other facts like your nationality, because of your nationality, you may have some visa free access to several countries and if you are a permanent resident you may also have some visa free access to some countries also.

I personally only travel to visa free destinations, at this time, however, many of the visa applications are very simple but again, it all depends on the destination you intend to visit. I am quite acquainted with the rules of travelling with such a document, especially using a U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 as I am a Permanent Resident as a result of an asylum case and I had previous worked in Airline Passenger Services.

I will conclude on this note, Asylees and Permanent Residents through asylum must travel with U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571 and never use the PASSPORT of your nationality to travel. Be well everyone and be safe!

THANKYOU you always have a excelelnt information for us thankx again

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

Thanks appreciate it

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X