Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freedom_bird2020 View Post

Do you mean SCR YYYY XX5898 it has been transfered to Nebraska on June 2020 and approved last week.
    All approved file been transferred to Nebraska after being pending with TSC exactly for 12 month

Src xxxxxxxxxx7953

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post

Src xxxxxxxxxx7953
      Transferred to Nebraska on 12/26/2019, as I said they never touch I 485 in TSC, only if you are lucky we get you case transferred to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
        Yesterday 1 green card approve in tsc
        How do you know if x number of cases got approved in NSC or y number of cases got approved in TSC each day like that. Is there any way to know?

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: USCIS cancels furloughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post
            BREAKING NEWS: USCIS cancels furloughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            But they state that cases will be longer to process

Comment

• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on Tuesday announced it would abandon plans to furlough more than 13,000 employees next week, temporarily averting a scenario that would have crippled the processing of applications for green cards, work permits, U.S. citizenship and other immigration benefits.
              Last edited by ceci1073; 08-25-2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• now it’s interesting if they will change the processing time on their website

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

Hi, friend, have you receive a approval notice?
                  I read your past reply and you filed your application on Feb 2020.
                  It should be very close to your approval. Best wish!
                  I wish I had my GC approved but unfortunately me and my husband GCs are still pending.

Both of us filed at the Texas Service Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post
                    now it’s interesting if they will change the processing time on their website
                    They never changed even before pandemic was very slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I wish I had my GC approved but unfortunately me and my husband GCs are still pending.

Thats the wait we all have to do till the time we see the golden status change

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Oh, very sorry for hearing TSC. But for your process, it should be very close even the turtle speed of TSC.
                        Best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by asylumvn View Post

How do you know if x number of cases got approved in NSC or y number of cases got approved in TSC each day like that. Is there any way to know?
                          From mobile app u can check 500 cases at a time

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond2019 View Post

Thanks for the info! We are preparing the responses with our attorney and will see how it goes.
                            Did you hear any news back from USCIS?

Comment

• I had filed for my I-485 at TSC in November 2018 and my status has been "Fingerprints fee received" from the last 2 years. Surprisingly I got my Biometrics appointment this week, I am not being too optimistic but at least they finally touched my case. It really is frustrating to wait for Greencard for years, which should have been available within 4 months on normal circumstances. It's a clear robbery of our time for Citizenship application, I have brought this point before as well. It is only fair if we get our lost time counted towards Citizenship filing but hey who Am I to decide

Comment

• I have submitted FOIA request for processing time comparisons between TSC and NSC.

I recommend folks also doing that hopefully there is more pressure on the USCIS once the statistics are published.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X