Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetsuchino View Post

Please can you tell me how one can find out how many cases they gat in front of them? Please?
    There is an app called case tracker. You can put tour reciept no and it can tell u exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
      There is an app called case tracker. You can put tour reciept no and it can tell u exactly
      Thank you. I think I get the app n I l have looked through it, several times in fact, couldn’t find or figure out how to do it. It would really be nice to find out how many cases are before mine. Thanks very much for responding, tell me how to navigate the app please, if you can.
      Warm regards.

Comment

• Here are the Third Quarter cases processed by Nebraska Service center (NSC) and Texas Service Center (TSC)

Look at NSC they worked on 59 % of cases and left with few pending cases where as TSC they worked only 13 % of cases and everything went into pending.

TSC aren't working the way how they supposed to and trying to blame on Corona Virus for their mistake
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetsuchino View Post
          Thank you. I think I get the app n I l have looked through it, several times in fact, couldn’t find or figure out how to do it. It would really be nice to find out how many cases are before mine. Thanks very much for responding, tell me how to navigate the app please, if you can.
          Warm regards.
          Click on the search bar below and and on the top put your reciept number. It will show 500 cases ahead of you. You can also change the last 3 of your reciept no to see people before and after you. For eg ur reciept no ends with 500. You can change the last 3 to 250 to see 250 people before and after you. I hope it solves your confusion
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post
            Here are the Third Quarter cases processed by Nebraska Service center (NSC) and Texas Service Center (TSC)

Look at NSC they worked on 59 % of cases and left with few pending cases where as TSC they worked only 13 % of cases and everything went into pending.

TSC aren't working the way how they supposed to and trying to blame on Corona Virus for their mistake
            When we analyze the USCIS today’s data, all FY 2020, currently total pending I-485 asylum based has reached 65k. Retrospective data shows that TSC was very good until late 2018.
            Also, I think this is a pattern; on the other hand, NSC was slow until late 2018, cases backlogged ~40k at that time. So, in short, I think TSC will speed up their work to reduce the backlog. At least, this is my strong feeling/hope.
            Last edited by Leonardi; 01-26-2021, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardi View Post

When we analyze the USCIS today’s data, all FY 2020, currently total pending I-485 asylum based has reached 65k. Retrospective data shows that TSC was very good until late 2018.
              Also, I think this is a pattern; on the other hand, NSC was slow until late 2018, cases backlogged ~40k at that time. So, in short, I think TSC will speed up their work to reduce the backlog. At least, this is my strong feeling/hope.
              I agree and I hope everything gets better.

We are already in really bad situation with the corona virus and on top of it, we have this immigration delay.

We work our **** off to be in this country, pay taxes, stand in line and we get this treatment and politics play with people life is not fair at all.

I pray god to get the things normal

Comment

• hello all,

I have a pending green card based on asylum, what do you guys recommend, to submit I 131 application while green card pending or after approval? is it free in both cases if I paid for green card ? and is i131 is the white passport? thank you so much

Comment

• Is anyone has traveled out the U.S while his\her green card is pending ?

Comment

Congrats!!!

How many times did you request for expedite ? Reach Senator ?
                    I didn’t do anything. Looked at everything honestly and i was thinking to reach the senator but it was surprise when status changed to card being produced.
                    just a hope for people who thinking there case not gonna move bcz they are not doing Inquiries or suing USCIS, they are wrong. I have did my whole research on this Writ of Mandamus thing too for 2 months. Not worth it just have patience. Time will come. Much easier for me to say with status changed but i dont want anybody to waste money bcz of some random post which i don’t really consider a genuine post. good luck with everything i can pray for everybody

Comment

• Help.....
                      Do i need to RTD To come back from to us or just greencard is enough to get me back in if i travel to canada by road.

So, I had RTD But it is expired since last month and now i got Greencard. So confused with all the info around. With the crazy wait time not looking to get RTD if don’t need it.
                      You need an ETA if you are travelling by air so you need RTD to punch in its Number but if you are traveling by road you don’t need it an ETA so you dont need RTD.
                      i am planing to go by road with greencard and no RTD which is gonna be fine with Canadian immigration as they stated on their website. But what about coming back. Do i have to have a RTD to come back or greencard is good.

Comment

Here are the Third Quarter cases processed by Nebraska Service center (NSC) and Texas Service Center (TSC)

While it is not scientific in this comparison, because NSC adjudicated all of the refugee AOS which are included in the stats, it does indicate some problems esp. based on people's timelines.

This is why I said multiple times, if you have a case pending in TSC, please please please write to your senator, congress person, head of DHS/USCIS and the president not only regarding your specific case but about the general delays in TSC.

There is no point complaining in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammy2581 View Post
                          Help.....
                          Do i need to RTD To come back from to us or just greencard is enough to get me back in if i travel to canada by road.

So, I had RTD But it is expired since last month and now i got Greencard. So confused with all the info around. With the crazy wait time not looking to get RTD if don’t need it.
                          You need an ETA if you are travelling by air so you need RTD to punch in its Number but if you are traveling by road you don’t need it an ETA so you dont need RTD.
                          i am planing to go by road with greencard and no RTD which is gonna be fine with Canadian immigration as they stated on their website. But what about coming back. Do i have to have a RTD to come back or greencard is good.
                          You DO NOT need RTD after you adjudicated your status i.e. has green card.

But international travel requires a valid passport. If you do not have one you have no choice but to apply for RTD.

Green card alone is not a valid international travel document and not recognized by any country on itself.

Comment

• Hi, can someone pls tell how much is the fee for i131 RTD. My i485 has been approved and i never applied for travel document before how much is the cost? And can not I travel Canada without an RTD or can i use my country’s passport. I just want to visit my brother in canada. Somewhere on internet it says the fees are $135 and someplace it says $575 per person for a travel doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahiaman View Post
                              Hi, can someone pls tell how much is the fee for i131 RTD. My i485 has been approved and i never applied for travel document before how much is the cost? And can not I travel Canada without an RTD or can i use my country’s passport. I just want to visit my brother in canada. Somewhere on internet it says the fees are $135 and someplace it says $575 per person for a travel doc.

check with the link above. It says $135 + $85 for biometrics.
                              Total $220

Comment

• Originally posted by flando View Post

You DO NOT need RTD after you adjudicated your status i.e. has green card.

But international travel requires a valid passport. If you do not have one you have no choice but to apply for RTD.

Green card alone is not a valid international travel document and not recognized by any country on itself.
                                Still Little Confused appreciate for your answer though.
                                the reason behind confusion is in the picture i attached and it is on Canada ImmigraTion website. I really appreciate if someone can help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X