Time line
    asylim approves April 2018
    apply green card July 2019 texaa
    tranfer Nebraska feb
    rfe April
    rfe send April 12
    2 green card approve today
    Hi Sunny,

Congratulations! After how many days submitting your RFE your GC was approved? It has been 25 days since I received notification that they received my response to RFE (Medical).

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• monalesaaa
    replied
    Please Help!! I submitted my green card application after 362 days from granting asylum, then waited 3 years and 3 month and case is denied! I never left the USA since I cam in 2012, anything that I can do for this problem pleassseeee?

Leave a comment:

• Arod218
    replied
    Originally posted by mimi07 View Post
    I-485 process time

I saw the thread and I wanted to join in and see who else is going through the same.

june,2015: Asylum approved
    june 2016: filed I-485
    august 206: bio metric done
    september 2016: RFE requested (birth certificate)
    october 2016: RFE sent to USCIS and received

Today is Nov 10, 2017 and haven't received any response from USCIS. I'm assuming due to backlog. Every time I check in the website, it says the case is pending.
    so i requested them to check the case via the site and they got back to me in 2 weeks and said it's still pending and I should hear back from them within 6 months.

Any update on this?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmyin
    replied
    Originally posted by pursuingdreams View Post

Oh, I didn't even think of that! Thank you!

I think I won't need it though, today my case was updated to Card Was Mailed To Me.

Expecting my Green Card to arrive next week, I can't be more happy!

Good luck to everyone!
    Congrats! where do you live and when did you apply?

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    I just checked again all 5 green cards approved good luck for every one THANKU flando and others for helping me in this page

Leave a comment:

• pursuingdreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Bek0107 View Post

Hi… congratulations!!! Did you take your COVID vaccine?

Thanks
    Thank you!

Back when I was doing my medical exam COVID vaccine didn't exist yet, so it wasn't part of my medical exam.

I got vaccinated later on though.

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Time line
    asylim approves April 2018
    apply green card July 2019 texaa
    tranfer Nebraska feb
    rfe April
    rfe send April 12
    2 green card approve today

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Good news
    2 green cards out of 5 approved today

Leave a comment:

• Bek0107
    replied

I think I won't need it though, today my case was updated to Card Was Mailed To Me.

Good luck to everyone!
    Hi… congratulations!!! Did you take your COVID vaccine?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• pursuingdreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Asylee0220 View Post

If you update your address with USPS they can forward it to you if you move. Also, sign up for USPS online account you can the mails you are getting in your mail.

Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• pursuingdreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Samtad

What date they received your rfe?... if u don't mind
    Actually I didn't get one, my case was approved roughly 18 month after my application so my medicals were still valid.

Leave a comment:

• Asylee0220
    replied
    Hey everyone!

Finally my application status have changed to New Card Is Being Produced as of 4/20/22.

The problem is I'm moving to a new address on May 1st and now I'm not sure, whether the shipment of my card will be delayed if I update my address right now.

Does anyone know about this?

Should I still update my address right now, or I can expect my card to be delivered before May 1st?

Thank you!
    If you update your address with USPS they can forward it to you if you move. Also, sign up for USPS online account you can the mails you are getting in your mail.

Leave a comment:

• josh26
    replied

I applied in June 2021. I was actually surprised that they are asking for medical exam already. So, it looks like they don’t send the RFE together even though it’s same household or couple. I’m gonna just start working on the medical exam like Flando suggested. Thanks everyone.

I think recently they have been asking RFE medical exams even to people who had last one ( med exam) done in less than 2 years, mostly to make sure everyone gets the covid vaccine.

I have the feeling that they have access to a data base monitoring people who have got the vaccines in the US ( not sure). Even if you sent your last RFE 6 months ago and there was no proof of covid vaccine, they will request again a full additional RFE medical exams .
    I know some people who got their cases approved without RFE even with medical exams from 3 years ago. All of them already had their Vaccines done.

So I strongly recommend everyone who hasn't got their covid vaccine to do so because it's mandatory. Personally I avoided that and didn't want to take that vaccine, but finally didn't have a choice because I needed my Green card

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied

once I get the form completed, should I interfile it without a RFE or should I just save it and wait until I get a RFE.
    You generally should save it for RFE.

Leave a comment:

• Asylee0220
    replied
    Originally posted by NotYet View Post
    Asylee0220
    This is exactly what happened to me and my husband. After two weeks from my husband's letter, I received my letter. Please note I was the applicant. To make it easy once your case status changes to REF was sent, start working on your medical exam. I was able to send my response the second day after receiving their request. Good luck
    Wow exactly like me too. Hopefully I get my letter soon. Did you send your files already? If so, did you get a respond? What about interview? How you done your interview yet?

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X