Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 filers: let's share our experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married to a USC and our office is in Denver. We have our interview THIS Tuesday July 9th!! We filled in March.
    8th March application packet sent to Chicago lockbox
    12th March USPS sent alert stating it had be signed for
    15th March Text message with confirmation of receipt from USCIS
    22nd March Letters of receipt delivered
    28th March yellow medical letter delivered
    29th March Biometrics appointment letter delivered
    9th April Biometrics
    10th April Fingerprints accepted
    30th May Text received - interview scheduled
    6th June letter delivered - appointment at Denver field office 9th July

Comment

• Originally posted by Melbell View Post
      Married to a USC and our office is in Denver. We have our interview THIS Tuesday July 9th!! We filled in March.
      Congratulations! Good luck in the interview.

Cheers

Comment

Married to a USC and our office is in Denver. We have our interview THIS Tuesday July 9th!! We filled in March.
        Hello, how did the interview go?
        Will appreciate reading about it.
        Cheers

Comment

• Bumping up the March 2018 Filers thread Melbell please share how your interview went when you have the time, thank you.
          Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
            Bumping up the March 2018 Filers thread Melbell please share how your interview went when you have the time, thank you.
            Cheers.
            Hi,

Sorry it's been a hectic week.

We arrived for our 9am interview at 8:20am as we figured we'd need extra time to get through security. We needn't have bothered as we were the only one's going through at that time. We signed in and waited for my name to be called.

8:55am we were called and my husband and I followed our interviewer into his office. He asked me my husbands full name and DOB and then he asked my husband the same thing. Then he asked us how we met, where we spent our vacations and if we had any other additional evidence to prove our relationship. I gave him our cell phone bills for the last 6 months, copies of a photo album, and pages of text messages, cell phone calls and messenger (which he barely glanced at). He also asked us random questions from the application like if I'd ever been denied entrance to the US (I said no).

After that he started telling us that we needed to submit to remove the conditions 90 days before expiration, to keep collecting further evidence of an ongoing relationship and to be expecting mail from USCIS. My husband and I were a little confused as we'd only been in the room for about 10 minutes. So I asked him "what kind of mail?" and he said "your green card". He finished hole punching everything, we thanked him and walked out. 15 minutes max. It wasn't until we were waiting by the elevator to leave that my husband looked at me and said "so what does that mean?". It was rather adorable the look on his face when I told him we did it.

USCIS sent me text updates that day to say that my card was being produced that day. It was sent out Friday and arrived this morning (Monday 15th July) along with my social security card.
            8th March application packet sent to Chicago lockbox
            12th March USPS sent alert stating it had be signed for
            15th March Text message with confirmation of receipt from USCIS
            22nd March Letters of receipt delivered
            28th March yellow medical letter delivered
            29th March Biometrics appointment letter delivered
            9th April Biometrics
            10th April Fingerprints accepted
            30th May Text received - interview scheduled
            6th June letter delivered - appointment at Denver field office 9th July

Comment

Hi,

We arrived for our 9am interview at 8:20am as we figured we'd need extra time to get through security. We needn't have bothered as we were the only one's going through at that time. We signed in and waited for my name to be called.

8:55am we were called and my husband and I followed our interviewer into his office. He asked me my husbands full name and DOB and then he asked my husband the same thing. Then he asked us how we met, where we spent our vacations and if we had any other additional evidence to prove our relationship. I gave him our cell phone bills for the last 6 months, copies of a photo album, and pages of text messages, cell phone calls and messenger (which he barely glanced at). He also asked us random questions from the application like if I'd ever been denied entrance to the US (I said no).

After that he started telling us that we needed to submit to remove the conditions 90 days before expiration, to keep collecting further evidence of an ongoing relationship and to be expecting mail from USCIS. My husband and I were a little confused as we'd only been in the room for about 10 minutes. So I asked him "what kind of mail?" and he said "your green card". He finished hole punching everything, we thanked him and walked out. 15 minutes max. It wasn't until we were waiting by the elevator to leave that my husband looked at me and said "so what does that mean?". It was rather adorable the look on his face when I told him we did it.

USCIS sent me text updates that day to say that my card was being produced that day. It was sent out Friday and arrived this morning (Monday 15th July) along with my social security card.
              Melbell BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
              I can only wish for the same interview situation when our turn comes.
              And thank you for writing in again, much appreciate it.
              Cheers.

Comment

Hi,

Congratulations! So happy for you!
                I’m still waiting for my interview date. I just can’t wait to be done with this.
                Goodluck to everybody who are are still waiting.
                B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
                FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                4/20/18 Received 4 letters
                5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
                5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
                9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
                9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
                9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
                9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
                2/17/19 Traveled abroad
                3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
                3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post

I’m still waiting for my interview date. I just can’t wait to be done with this.
                  BayAreaCaliAOS any news about your EAD/AP renewal?
                  Cheers.

Comment

BayAreaCaliAOS Have you heard anything about the SF FO? I’m hoping the interviews are flowing along.. I submitted my EAD/AP renewal about a month after you... hope you get your date soon as I feel like I’m a few months after you...
                    DACA approved: 12/2014
                    I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
                    NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
                    I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
                    I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
                    11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
                    12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
                    12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
                    12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
                    12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

BayAreaCaliAOS any news about your EAD/AP renewal?
                      Cheers.
                      Hi!
                      well it says case was received. So I guess I’ll just wait for another 3-5 months now. How about yours?
                      FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                      9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                      2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

• Originally posted by keldreams View Post
                        BayAreaCaliAOS Have you heard anything about the SF FO? I’m hoping the interviews are flowing along.. I submitted my EAD/AP renewal about a month after you... hope you get your date soon as I feel like I’m a few months after you...
                        Well my attorney said some of her March filer clients has been getting their interview dates. So I really hope I get mine soon though. In regards with my combo card, so far I only got the case was received notification.
                        Any update on yours?
                        FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                        9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                        2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

Well my attorney said some of her March filer clients has been getting their interview dates. So I really hope I get mine soon though. In regards with my combo card, so far I only got the case was received notification.
                          Any update on yours?
                          Did he say if its was family-based AOS clients?

Comment

Any update on yours?
                            I got the receipt notices in the mail but no updates since then... patiently waiting and hoping that it takes the same amount of time it took for my first EAD/AP card, which was around 3 1/2 months. Fingers crossed! It’s good to see that the inquiry date for AOS at the SF office seems to be advancing. I don’t know how much that means, and if it means anything at all, but hoping it moves sooner than later. I’m hoping to get my interview date around November/December at the soonest...
                            DACA approved: 12/2014
                            I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
                            NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
                            I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
                            I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
                            11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
                            12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
                            12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
                            12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
                            12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

Did he say if its was family-based AOS clients?
                              Good question. She didn’t say anything.
                              But I really hope it’s family based clients. I just want this to be over with. If not, I hope I get the interview on our 2nd anniversary to get the 10year gc.
                              FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                              9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                              2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

Good question. She didn’t say anything.
                                But I really hope it’s family based clients. I just want this to be over with. If not, I hope I get the interview on our 2nd anniversary to get the 10year gc.

Hope yours will come very soon!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X