Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYFilingforHusband View Post
    Hi guys,

Preparing for our interview later this month and a little worried about my husbands I-693 medical form. He completed everything over the summer and was not required to get the flu shot. I am looking at the form now (not the sealed version) and it says the flu season is from October 1 to March 31. Is it going to be an issue he did not get that done since our interview is March 28? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks!
    As long as the last medical form is still valid, you guys should be good. No need to get a new medical or flu shot
    PD - 3/2/2018
    Biometrics - sometime in April
    RFIE - 7/3
    Response to RFE received - 7/16
    Case ready to be scheduled for interview - 8/14
    EAD is being produced - 9/4
    Combo card in hand - 9/11
    Interview is scheduled - 1/18/2019
    Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

• 1 year validity for mine
      Originally posted by ArizonaPHX View Post
      Hi there, when you received approval letters for I-765 does it have your A-umber with start date and end date of your EAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by aq090418 View Post
        1 year validity for mine
        Thank you for your reply, I meant in the approval letter was there A number and expiration date? not the EAD card
        F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
        10/3/2018 Biometric
        10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
        10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
        3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
        3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
        3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Originally posted by onendaft View Post
          Amazing news! Congratulations!!!!
          I hope you will get it next week!

P.S. My update today - Card was mailed. Waiting for USPS tracking number and expecting my EAD next week for sure.
          Thank you!! I hope so as well. Did you receive your card?

My I-131 updated yesterday to "Case Approved." I haven't received a USPS tracking number but hope to get that soon. Did you receive any approval letters or was all communication online?
          NBC filer
          8/13/2018: Mailed I-130, I-765, I-485 to Chicago (adjusting from J1, married to USC, based in NYC)
          8/16/2018: PD
          8/22/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received
          9/10/2018: Received courtesy I-693 courtesy letter.
          9/24/2018: Biometrics appointment
          9/25/2018: Fingerprint Review Completed
          12/27/2018: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
          03/01/2019: I-765 update on egov.uscis to "New Card is Produced."
          03/04/2019: I-765 and I-131 updated on myaccount to "Case Was Approved."

Comment

• Originally posted by IHRL View Post
            Thank you!! I hope so as well. Did you receive your card?

My I-131 updated yesterday to "Case Approved." I haven't received a USPS tracking number but hope to get that soon. Did you receive any approval letters or was all communication online?
            No, no news since the last update, still waiting...
            Yes, I had Approval Notices for both i131 and i765 back in February, 1st, and I've gor absolutely the same letter (only for i765 this time) this Saturday (March, 2d) what is absolutely insane how they mock on me! As for online communication, I had nothing even with these approval letters online till February, 26th.
            I don't know if they forgot update online and I need only wait for USPS or they just forgot about my EAD again...
            AOS through Marriage from B1/B2 Visa overstay
            Los Angeles, CA

08/28/2018 - forms were sent
            08/30 - PD
            09/07 - Text/Mail notifications
            09/10 - the check was cashed
            09/15 - NOA
            09/22 - Biometrics appointment letter
            10/04 - Biometrics was done
            10/11 - ready to be scheduled for an interview
            02/01/2019 - approval letters for I-765 and I-131 [dated 01/29; online status didn't change]
            02/19 - SSN arrived
            02/26 - EAD produced
            04/24 - interview scheduled
            06/05 - interview date

Comment

• Never trust uscis online or case tracker update too much. I got my green card approval letter and the card itself like a month ago and my status on i485 still says we mailed your card, no tracking number and my i130 and i131 still showing case received 08/07/2018 which was when I filed. So weird!! I got my EAD card in January, was scheduled for interview on Feb 7 2019 and got approved on the spot. GC was sent and received but who cares whether it is updated or not. If you feel your stuff is taking too long, pick your phone and call them cos I did that on my EAD once and on my GC after it was mailed without tracking number. Do not just fold your arms cos UCSIS don't care due to high volume of cases. Remember this is just an advice and nothing else otherwise.

Comment

• Green card being produced help I-130

please help...Does anyone know if it is an issue that our I 130 is still no update in website?

We finished our interview today and the status for i485 changed to card production. Hopefully will get GC in 3 weeks. I wish you all the best and thanks for this forum in helping me get the process streamlined.

Took 8 months from first date of submission to get. Card in hand.

Originally posted by arcane View Post
                Interview scheduled; Case receipt for I-485 updated to:
                On January 31, 2019, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status,

My spouse I-131 have no update so far.
                Could someone please provide some guidance for prepping table of contents/actual documents to bring to the interview?
                Good luck to you all

Comment

• Originally posted by arcane View Post
                  please help...Does anyone know if it is an issue that our I 130 is still no update in website?

We finished our interview today and the status for i485 changed to card production. Hopefully will get GC in 3 weeks. I wish you all the best and thanks for this forum in helping me get the process streamlined.

May I ask what they asked you at the interview? What they asked you to show?

Comment

• Originally posted by laaaabiii View Post
                    May I ask what they asked you at the interview? What they asked you to show?
                    To me it seemed more like show all legit documents that prove your marital status relationship..example living together for a long time...anything that proves your marriage..you can get creative here if you like...
                    Typical questions to analyze if your marriage is genuine or not....so how much rent you guys pay? What is her favorite food? Many more....if your marriage is real this is a no brainer for application to get accepted with legit and true documents..

Comment

• Originally posted by arcane View Post
                      To me it seemed more like show all legit documents that prove your marital status relationship..example living together for a long time...anything that proves your marriage..you can get creative here if you like...
                      Typical questions to analyze if your marriage is genuine or not....so how much rent you guys pay? What is her favorite food? Many more....if your marriage is real this is a no brainer for application to get accepted with legit and true documents..
                      What is funny is that after 22 years of marriage, my wife doesn't know how much is the rent and I can't tell what is her favorite food.
                      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                      ---
                      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
                        What is funny is that after 22 years of marriage, my wife doesn't know how much is the rent and I can't tell what is her favorite food.
                        Hahah....tots..I guess this might be a good opportunity for you to know

Comment

• Hello fellow August fillers! Here is my AOS interview experience. Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it and wish you the best.

I am having issues to post the link so in case the link is not visible here you can look for it using this title: AOS Interview - Montgomery, AL

https://www.immihelp.com/experience/...gomery-AL.html
                          AOS Interview - Montgomery, AL

Comment

• Originally posted by IslanderBoy View Post
                            Hello fellow August fillers! Here is my AOS interview experience. Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it and wish you the best.

I am having issues to post the link so in case the link is not visible here you can look for it using this title: AOS Interview - Montgomery, AL

https://www.immihelp.com/experience/...gomery-AL.html
                            Congratulations!! We have our interview this week, hoping for the same outcome!
                            I-485/ I-130 Mailed: July 30, 2018
                            USPS Receipt: August 1
                            Text/ Email confirmation: August 8
                            Checks Cashed: August 8
                            I-797C Received via mail: August 11
                            Biometics letter received: August 18
                            I-693 Courtesy Letter received: August 25
                            Biometrics Appointment: August 28
                            "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - August 29
                            "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" - September 19
                            "Interview Was Scheduled" - February 20, 2019

Comment

• Good luck everyone!! green card in hand last Friday. I wish you all the best in this journey!!!

Originally posted by arcane View Post
                              Green card being produced help I-130

Comment

• Hello!
                                we filed my husband's AOS application last August. PD date 8/27/18. We just had his interview this morning, the officer did not tell us if he was approved or not, he just said he will review everything and will send an RFE if he needs anything.
                                is this good news for us?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X