Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ro13inhood
    replied
    UPDATE: Got an update. Marriage based concurrent filing on 04/1/2018, got an update today - Testing & Interview. I am hoping to get a interview date soon (not sure how soon). Anyone has an idea what's the next step and approx. duration?

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Thanks! I honestly don’t even think about the interview or the process as a whole. I know it’s gonna be at least another 6 months until maybe we’ll get the interview so I don’t sweat it at all. Whenever it happens, so be it. ????????‍♀️

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

The 180-day extension for the EAD is indicated in the Notice of Action that they will send you in receipt of the renewal package.
    We just got our interview notice on a PD of March 2018, you will need to exercise some patience, your turn will come for the interview schedule, the USCIS system regularly sends out email updates but until the update says they have "taken action" on your case, you better believe your processing status has changed.
    Anyways keep your tail up.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
    I’m in Seattle, filed family-baed in September 2018, EAD combo receive November 2018 and since then it’s been in “Ready to be scheduled” phase until 07/23 when it again “updated” but to the same status. Any idea what the update means since it still shows “ready to schedule”?

Also, I’m sending the EAD renewal package this week. Do they grant an automatic 180 day extension or do I have to wait for the new card to be approved in 4-6 months?
    The 180-day extension for the EAD is indicated in the Notice of Action that they will send you in receipt of the renewal package.
    We just got our interview notice on a PD of March 2018, you will need to exercise some patience, your turn will come for the interview schedule, the USCIS system regularly sends out email updates but until the update says they have "taken action" on your case, you better believe your processing status has changed.
    Anyways keep your tail up.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    I’m in Seattle, filed family-baed in September 2018, EAD combo receive November 2018 and since then it’s been in “Ready to be scheduled” phase until 07/23 when it again “updated” but to the same status. Any idea what the update means since it still shows “ready to schedule”?

Also, I’m sending the EAD renewal package this week. Do they grant an automatic 180 day extension or do I have to wait for the new card to be approved in 4-6 months?

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied
    gaps0214 Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    UPDATE: Today we received an update saying an interview has been scheduled. We will keep everyone posted when we receive the letter notice in the mail. See our timeline below.
    Cheers.

Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage, Seattle, WA
    PD: March 22, 2018 RD: April 6, 2018
    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
    RFE: June 11, 2018
    RFE Resolved: June 21, 2018
    Requested expedite through ROC: Negative outcome
    July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
    August 15, 2018: EAD/AP Approval Notice Received by Email
    August 22, 2018: SS Card in Hand
    August 31, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand
    September 1, 2018: Used EAD/AP Combo Card to apply for Canadian Visitors Visa
    September 3, 2018: Canadian TRV approved
    October 24, 2018: Travelled outside of US for medical purpose
    November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved
    February 22, 2019: Extension of EAD/AP Sent
    March 15, 2019: Received 797 on AP Renewal
    August 2, 2019: Status Updated to Interview is Scheduled

Leave a comment:

• interview2019
    replied
    My PD is Apr 2018. And I also wait for the interview.
    I heard some good news. My friend PD is Feb 2018 and her interview on Aug. And some filer PD on Mar 2018 has interview schedule already.
    I hope that we will have schedule on this month or Sep

Leave a comment:

• annette2412
    replied
    Hello everyone!
    Family based Seattle filler here.

My PD is mid April 2018, Filed 130,175, 485 all together.Got EAD on Aug 14 2018.
    Applied for renewal EAD in July 2019 but no decision on it yet.

Hoping for for an interview soon

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post

Thank you so much!! Funny thing is yesterday I was looking through my old updates and txt msgs from uscis. Next thing I know, they sent me an update. It was so unexpected.
    Tried that one after reading your message
    We'll have to keep on trying
    Best wishes on the interview and come back to share how it went.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• BayAreaCaliAOS
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
    B_Andie ftsoh BayAreaCaliAOS
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!
    I wish we get the same email soon.
    Cheers!
    Thank you so much!! Funny thing is yesterday I was looking through my old updates and txt msgs from uscis. Next thing I know, they sent me an update. It was so unexpected.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    ​​​​​​​B_Andie ftsoh BayAreaCaliAOS
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!
    I wish we get the same email soon.
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied
    I am also happy that I got an email this morning telling me my interviewed was scheduled. No letter yet. Hopefully we will get it next week.
    My PD is mid March 2018.

Leave a comment:

• BayAreaCaliAOS
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
    Update: just when we decided to move to Ohio by end of September this year we receive an update in the system confirming that the interview was scheduled and that a notice has been sent with additional information.
    I got this email two days ago.
    I just got my status update that interview was scheduled last night. Did you get your letter yet?

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied

Update: just when we decided to move to Ohio by end of September this year we receive an update in the system confirming that the interview was scheduled and that a notice has been sent with additional information.
    I got this email two days ago.

Leave a comment:

• LAMXMIA
    replied
    Seattle filer from Early March 2018. Interview was scheduled and then cancelled. Does anyone know why? Our Lawyer mentioned this was common issue that happened in July this year. I didn’t receive more updates

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X