Seattle filers ,let's gather here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    The first number is correct. It's just that the fax machine was broken for a while. I have over 600 unsuccessful attempts notifications in my inbox from sending faxes to that number. The 802 is at the vermont service center. So they probably just asked Vermont to do their job and the NBCs job, because clearly they're too inept to do it themselves.

OMG! I received the email requesting me to send evidences to 816 251 2290 since Aug 29, I faxed on the same day and still nothing news since then. While my son was asked to send to 802 860 6933 on Aug 14 and he received his combo card on Sept 14. I think I should fax to 2nd number tmrw, waste 3 wks time

Comment

Originally posted by jatra View Post
      OMG! I received the email requesting me to send evidences to 816 251 2290 since Aug 29, I faxed on the same day and still nothing news since then. While my son was asked to send to 802 860 6933 on Aug 14 and he received his combo card on Sept 14. I think I should fax to 2nd number tmrw, waste 3 wks time
      Yes, and we were charged for all those unsuccessful transmissions because of course, I was also faxing my own fax number. I couldn't understand what could be the issue. Old fax machine or whatever. I mean... USCIS is supposed to be a serious agency. They can't maintain a fax line. Come on... so yes, send your evidence to the other number.

The new case inquiry date is 03-20-18. I am really hoping that they don't reset it. It usually happens when they update the processing times. They have not been updated because the data are not available yet. https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-...ustment-status
      Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 09-18-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
        Yes, and we were charged for all those unsuccessful transmissions because of course, I was also faxing my own fax number. I couldn't understand what could be the issue. Old fax machine or whatever. I mean... USCIS is supposed to be a serious agency. They can't maintain a fax line. Come on... so yes, send your evidence to the other number.

The new case inquiry date is 03-20-18. I am really hoping that they don't reset it. It usually happens when they update the processing times. They have not been updated because the data are not available yet. https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-...ustment-status
        It was actually got thru successful at first time. I hope the fax machine was fixed in late Aug, anyway will try 2nd number tmrw. Thanks

Comment

Joining the club. I just started my journey so I?m not getting too excited since I know it?ll be at least 12 months until I get my interview date. Gotta love living in Seattle!

My short timeline below:
          RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
          10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
          10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
          10/22 - Early bio walk-in
          11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
          11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
          01/13/2020 - Interview
          01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Comment

Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
            Joining the club. I just started my journey so I?m not getting too excited since I know it?ll be at least 12 months until I get my interview date. Gotta love living in Seattle!

My short timeline below:
            Welcome.

I am actually surprised there are not more filers from Seattle
            Priority date of Oct 30th 2017
            12/05/2017 - Did my biometrics
            12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
            12/19/2017 - USCIS received our RFE response on December 19th
            02/03/2018 - got my combined EAD\AP
            10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"
            10/09/2018 - Applied for EAD\AP Renewal
            12/26/2018 - Got a notification that the "interview was scheduled"
            01/31/2019 - Interview date

Comment

Seattle filer here 😁

Filed in Dec 2017, got my EAD June 2018, now waiting for my interview.

Comment

Update - I checked my bank app and I saw two pending charges from USCIS on September 28 (yesterday) for $535 and $1225.
                10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

Seattle Filer F2A, Oct 2017 I-485 Filed

Seattle Filer in F2A category
                  I-131, I-765, I-485 filed on Oct 24, 2017
                  All three case received
                  No EAD, No AP - several SR's, no response except 'expect decision shortly'
                  Priority Date - July 25th 2016 (current as of last month's bulletin)

Anyone can share what the interview timelines are for Seattle office? Last year October lawyer said 12 months, now he is saying 18 months? Is it true?
                  Any insights will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

AOS c(9) Seattle, WA

Hello everyone,

Seattle filer here, still waiting for Interview Notice since July 2018 status on USCIS site changed to "Interview being Scheduled".
                    My particulars below:

PD: March 22, 2018
                    RD: April 6, 2018
                    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
                    RFE received June 11, 2018
                    RFE resolved June 22, 2018
                    EAD/AP Approved: July 24, 2018
                    SS Card in Hand: August 8, 2018
                    EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand: August 22, 2018

I also have a question to any members of the group who have used their EAD/AP combo card to travel outside the US. Please share your experience.
                    Thanks much.

Comment

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
                      Hello everyone,

Seattle filer here, still waiting for Interview Notice since July 2018 status on USCIS site changed to "Interview being Scheduled".
                      My particulars below:

PD: March 22, 2018
                      RD: April 6, 2018
                      Biometrics: April 27, 2018
                      RFE received June 11, 2018
                      RFE resolved June 22, 2018
                      EAD/AP Approved: July 24, 2018
                      SS Card in Hand: August 8, 2018
                      EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand: August 22, 2018

I also have a question to any members of the group who have used their EAD/AP combo card to travel outside the US. Please share your experience.
                      Thanks much.
                      To clarify, there is a difference between "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" and "Interview scheduled". The former just means that your case is interview-ready. Your interview will come when it does. You can be at that stage for a day, a week, a month, a year or two. "Interview scheduled" means just that - you interview has been scheduled.

Comment

Seattle filer, did bio on Monday, now waiting for the expedited EAD (hopefully).

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

Still waiting for interview

Hi! Filing AOS from Seattle as well.

PD: 3/19
                          Bio - walk in: early April
                          EAD and AP on hand: late June
                          in August the system changed to "Case is ready for interview..since April 18".

And since then NOTHING! Any idea of when we should expect an interview invite? We are traveling to my home country for 3 weeks in December.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
                            Hi! Filing AOS from Seattle as well.

PD: 3/19
                            Bio - walk in: early April
                            EAD and AP on hand: late June
                            in August the system changed to "Case is ready for interview..since April 18".

And since then NOTHING! Any idea of when we should expect an interview invite? We are traveling to my home country for 3 weeks in December.
                            If the Field Office is interviewing cases in the order they are received, then this post should serve as a point of reference for you. https://www.immihelp.com/experience/....html#comments

OP's PD is 08-07-17 and they just got the "Interview scheduled" notification. Soooooooooo........................

Comment

Quick update. I am filing from Seattle and my EAD was approved on 11/15. PD is 09/24. Took 52 days to get the EAD approved from the PD.

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

I also monitor the Seattle thread in Visa Journey and there is some action there in terms of people getting interviews (it seems like people who filed last July and August) are finally getting interviews. So hopefully we will have some good news soon.
                                Priority date of Oct 30th 2017
                                12/05/2017 - Did my biometrics
                                12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
                                12/19/2017 - USCIS received our RFE response on December 19th
                                02/03/2018 - got my combined EAD\AP
                                10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"
                                10/09/2018 - Applied for EAD\AP Renewal
                                12/26/2018 - Got a notification that the "interview was scheduled"
                                01/31/2019 - Interview date

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X