Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of updates

Hello
    I find the lack of updates to be frustrating and while we get updates once in a while, i am wondering if we could create a ******** group of just people in Seattle who are undergoing this adjustment of status saga. I have seen it for other cities but nothing for Seattle which is surprising since I would have imagined there was one with the huge immigrant population here...

It would be a good place for people to communicate.

If this is not allowed, Admins, please delete the post..
    Priority date of Oct 30th 2017
    12/05/2017 - Did my biometrics
    12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
    12/19/2017 - USCIS received our RFE response on December 19th
    02/03/2018 - got my combined EAD\AP
    10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"
    10/09/2018 - Applied for EAD\AP Renewal
    12/26/2018 - Got a notification that the "interview was scheduled"
    01/31/2019 - Interview date

Comment

Any update anyone from Seattle?
      12/17/2017 - Got a RFE requesting my USC sponsors tax information for proof of sponsorship
      10/04/2018 - Status updated in the USCIS case tracker as "Ready to schedule interview"

Comment

Originally posted by seattlefiler2017 View Post
        Hello
        I find the lack of updates to be frustrating and while we get updates once in a while, i am wondering if we could create a ******** group of just people in Seattle who are undergoing this adjustment of status saga. I have seen it for other cities but nothing for Seattle which is surprising since I would have imagined there was one with the huge immigrant population here...

It would be a good place for people to communicate.

If this is not allowed, Admins, please delete the post..
        I think that for some people that might pose a privacy issue. I know that's the reason I have not joined the Minneapolis ******** group. Well, that and the fact that I do not use ********.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
          Hi! Filing AOS from Seattle as well.

PD: 3/19
          Bio - walk in: early April
          EAD and AP on hand: late June
          in August the system changed to "Case is ready for interview..since April 18".

And since then NOTHING! Any idea of when we should expect an interview invite? We are traveling to my home country for 3 weeks in December.
          I got my EAD in May of this year and haven't heard a single thing...

Comment

AOS c(9) Seattle, WA - Question on next steps after EAD/AP is approved

Seattle Filers, there is indeed a drought of status updates from our area, even in the I-485 Interview Tracker there isn't many listed, while I am happy to be in regular contact with you guys in this thread, the ******** group idea isn't really appetizing for privacy purposes as a senior member has earlier mentioned.

I have a question for those who have their EAD/AP on hand who are self-employed by trade - did you approach Social Security to make your own contributions to the system? Your feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage
            PD: March 22, 2018
            RD: April 6, 2018
            Biometrics: April 27, 2018
            RFE: June 11, 2018
            RFE Resolved: June 21, 2018
            Requested expedite through ROC: Negative outcome
            July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
            August 15, 2018: EAD/AP Approval Notice Received by Email
            August 22, 2018: SS Card in Hand
            August 31, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand
            September 1, 2018: Used EAD/AP Combo Card to apply for Canadian Visitors Visa
            September 3, 2018: Canadian TRV approved
            October 24, 2018: Travelled outside of US for medical purpose
            November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved

Comment

Today morning got a notification that our interview has been scheduled [ Priority date: October 30th 2017]. So there seems to be some movement. Good luck everyone !

Comment

Congrats! Glad to see some movement , my Pd in Feb ‘18 so I am guessing I won’t hear a thing until April or May 2019

Today morning got a notification that our interview has been scheduled [ Priority date: October 30th 2017]. So there seems to be some movement. Good luck everyone !

Comment

Seattle filers ,let's gather here....

Any December filer in here?

Comment

Originally posted by bethzly View Post
                    Any December filer in here?
                    Yes here! I filed Dec 5th 2017
                    Status is: interview ready to be scheduled for several months now

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

Comment

Seattle Filler 2017

Marriage Based

July 31, 2017 - I-130 Submitted
                      March 1, 2018 - Approved
                      November 17, 2017 - I-1485 Adjustment of Status , EAD 1765 Submitted
                      December 17, 2017 - Biometrics Done
                      January 26, 2018 - Ready to be Interviewed
                      February 4, 2018 - EAD Received
                      October 2 , 2018- Renewed EAD
                      October 11, 2018- Received Receipt from USCIS EAD
                      No more update this , waiting for interview ....
                      Anyone of the same situation ?
                      Thanks.

Comment

Seattle Wait Time is Approximately 15 mos for Marriage-Based AOS

Hello everyone, just sharing an processing time update from an immigration lawyer who is advising a former coworker on their marriage-based AOS. The information is fresh as of January 12, 2019.
                        Which means anyone in the thread who may have a PD of September/October/November 2017 should have received an interview notice this month - can you call out to the group and share your information?
                        Much appreciate.

Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage, Seattle, WA
                        July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
                        November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved

Comment

Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
                          Hello everyone, just sharing an processing time update from an immigration lawyer who is advising a former coworker on their marriage-based AOS. The information is fresh as of January 12, 2019.
                          Which means anyone in the thread who may have a PD of September/October/November 2017 should have received an interview notice this month - can you call out to the group and share your information?
                          Much appreciate.

I have an interview coming up on January 31st - Priority date - October 30th 2017 . Here is my thread on preparation for it : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...iage-based-AOS

Comment

[QUOTE=seattlefiler2017;593525]I have an interview coming up on January 31st - Priority date - October 30th 2017 . Here is my thread on preparation for it : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...iage-based-AOS[/QUO

Congratulations! Looked over your document preparation and it is quite comprehensive, very well organized and matches the requirement of the Notice of Action for Interview (ive read one by a friend in another state who is also preparing for GC interview end of January 2019). Sending you all the best wishes for a successful interview result. Looking forward to read again from you after your interview.

Cheers!

Comment

[QUOTE=gaps0214;593543]
                              I have an interview coming up on January 31st - Priority date - October 30th 2017 . Here is my thread on preparation for it : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...iage-based-AOS[/QUO

Congratulations! Looked over your document preparation and it is quite comprehensive, very well organized and matches the requirement of the Notice of Action for Interview (ive read one by a friend in another state who is also preparing for GC interview end of January 2019). Sending you all the best wishes for a successful interview result. Looking forward to read again from you after your interview.

Cheers!
                              Thank you, had the interview today and got approved on the spot. Here is my experience : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...-Jan-31st-2019

Comment

Big Congratulations!

[QUOTE=seattlefiler2017;595376]
                                Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Thank you, had the interview today and got approved on the spot. Here is my experience : https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...-Jan-31st-2019
                                Much appreciate you finding the time to return to the forum and share your interview experience.
                                Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X