Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
    Dorothy,
    hold on. Do not panic. I hope you get your update soon.

gaps - congrats on finishing the interview. I am sure you will get good news!

ftsoh- did your uscis dhs got updated ?
    mine was card is in production and after that it changed to case was approved (for both - 485 and 130)
    B_Andie thank you, sorry, quick question and you may have posted this somewhere here, between your interview and the change of your application status to card in production, how many days was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

B_Andie thank you, sorry, quick question and you may have posted this somewhere here, between your interview and the change of your application status to card in production, how many days was that?
      I had interview on W and found out of the card in production in F early AM. On Sat AM it changed from card in production to case approved for both i485 and i130.

Comment

Dorothy,
        hold on. Do not panic. I hope you get your update soon.

gaps - congrats on finishing the interview. I am sure you will get good news!

ftsoh- did your uscis dhs got updated ?
        mine was card is in production and after that it changed to case was approved (for both - 485 and 130)
        The last update I receive was on Friday night saying New Card is Being Produced. No more update since then.
        My interview was on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ftsoh View Post

The last update I receive was on Friday night saying New Card is Being Produced. No more update since then.
          Mine on Wednesday. Let’s keep each other’s posted on the green card arrival.

Comment

• Originally posted by ftsoh View Post

Do you have any update? I haven’t received anything so far ☹️ No letters, no green card

Comment

• If you got the New Card is Being Produced last Friday, you can expect to get your GC this Thursday/Friday.
              Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
              Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
              Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
              ---
              All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• I must say I am pretty disheartened. We still do not have any answer on ours. I really hope everything will be fine.
                Last edited by Dorothyguenther; 09-11-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
                  I must say I am pretty disheartened. We still do not have any answer on ours. I really hope everything will be fine.
                  Hello Dorothyguenther
                  If you recall receiving a "notice of interview results" after the immigration officer has gone through all the paperwork and questions during your interview? There is that little paragraph there that reads: please allow for no less than 120 days before making a status inquiry in your case - that presumably indicates they have about 120 days to return to us for news - never mind that some we read about other's getting approved on the spot or having a change in status days after their interview, our paperwork just seems to be going through the normal bureaucratic motions of the immigration process.
                  Let's keep each other posted.
                  Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
                    I must say I am pretty disheartened. We still do not have any answer on ours. I really hope everything will be fine.
                    Dorothy - keep your chin up. You will get it soon. I agree with Gaps that for some people is faster.

ftsoh- I just got an update last night that the card was mailed to me.

Comment

Dorothy - keep your chin up. You will get it soon. I agree with Gaps that for some people is faster.

ftsoh- I just got an update last night that the card was mailed to me.
                      B_Andie My latest update is that my Case is Approved on Sept 9.

Comment

• Is there anyone with a August 2018 PD who has gotten an interview ? My date is 8/29/18 and no word yet. Seems like everyone who has gotten one is in April 2018. Not sure anyone past April has gotten an interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aj9188 View Post
                          Is there anyone with a August 2018 PD who has gotten an interview ? My date is 8/29/18 and no word yet. Seems like everyone who has gotten one is in April 2018. Not sure anyone past April has gotten an interview.
                          On a Visa Journey forum, a filer with an early June 2018 PD has gotten an interview notice last week.
                          My PD is June 28th, but still no interview notice for me.
                          I'm assuming that filers from Jun-Aug will get interview notices between Sep-Oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Hello Dorothyguenther
                            If you recall receiving a "notice of interview results" after the immigration officer has gone through all the paperwork and questions during your interview? There is that little paragraph there that reads: please allow for no less than 120 days before making a status inquiry in your case - that presumably indicates they have about 120 days to return to us for news - never mind that some we read about other's getting approved on the spot or having a change in status days after their interview, our paperwork just seems to be going through the normal bureaucratic motions of the immigration process.
                            Let's keep each other posted.
                            Cheers
                            gaps0214 thank you. The immigration officer said we should hear within 30 days but I still can't help feeling like there was something wrong. Hoping I'm not correct. LOL I will keep you posted and please do the same. Good luck on yours.

Comment

• Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with seattle office interviews, I feel more prepared for my interview next Monday!
                              Will keep everybody posted on any updates. Good luck!

PD April 10th 2018

Comment

• Hi everyone,

thanks for all of your stories and information, it's helping me prepare my interview next week. I have a quick question if some of you guys could help....

I recently recieved my interview notice (G-56) for adjustement of status for my I-485 Application.

On the notice it lists what I should bring with me to the interview - It tells me I need to bring my I-693.

I already submitted it quite a while back though and I'm unsure if I need to go get my I-693 done again.

Looking at the copy I have of my original I-693 which was completed 10/13/2017, it says in the corner of the first page that it expired on the 02/28/2019. However, some people have said they last for 2 years so the expiration seems incorrect.

I'm also really confused because on the interview notice it says they expire after 1 year.

Any help clarifying this would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
                                Last edited by ryan_2112; 09-11-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X