No announcement yet.

Seattle filers ,let's gather here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it take much longer to get "Interview Ready to be scheduled" if I-130, and I-485 weren't filed concurrently?. We filed I-130 in December 2018, and were only able to file I485 in June 2019 after F2A became current (fingerprints in July). Case (I130) got transferred to NBC in September 2019, and haven't had any updates after that.
    Local Office: Seattle

Comment

• Guys,

No news about the interview for me but I just got my EAD renewal. Thought I’d share. Based on my September 2018 PD, I have at least a few more months before the interview.
      RoC (I-751) Application, filed from Houston TX
      10/24/2021 - USPS delivered the package in AZ
      10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

INITIAL AOS from F-1, married to USC, filed in Seattle WA

09/24/2018 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
      10/22 - Early bio walk-in
      11/15 - New card is being produced (I-765)
      11/26 - EAD combo & SS card
      01/13/2020 - Interview
      01/23/2020 - Case Approved, Card Mailed.

Comment

• Oh that’s cool. What date did you file your renewal ?

Comment

• Hello - fwiw - I had a pleasant surprise this morning. I got my interview notice. August 30 2018 priority date. Haven’t gotten the letter yet. Does anyone know how far out the actual interview dates are scheduled ?

Comment

• Hi AJ9188. My PD IS Aug 2018 and interview will be Dec 17 2019. So yours will likely be Dec as well.

Comment

• That’s great. Would you mind sharing your exact PD date ? My wife and I have a Christmas vacation planned with international travel. Is there any chance they would stamp a temporary green card on my passport ?

Comment

• Oh, it's Aug 3 2018. I initially thought I typed the full pd. I think they can stamp the passport if you request for it after the interview.

Comment

• PD is Aug/2018, just got interview notice in this Dec

Comment

• Congratulations! very happy for you as well. It’s great to see the notices roll in for August filers. Hopefully our journey is close to an end.

Would you mind sharing your exact date in August for priority date ? And what date was your interview scheduled ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMANUE1 View Post
                      Oh, it's Aug 3 2018. I initially thought I typed the full pd. I think they can stamp the passport if you request for it after the interview.
                      Ive heard conflicting things on the temporary stamp. Some people say all the interviews are going to secondary approval nowadays. That means no stamp I think but I’ve seen a few that say stamp is being done. Don’t know what to believe. If anyone on this thread has had experience getting a stamp at the end of the interview for travel please share your experience. It would be most helpful !

Comment

• My PD is 8/3/18. interview date is 12/17/19. The Affidavit of support was submitted together with the initial application. Does the AOS need to be updated since the interview notice also asks for the most recent income tax?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aj9188 View Post

Ive heard conflicting things on the temporary stamp. Some people say all the interviews are going to secondary approval nowadays. That means no stamp I think but I’ve seen a few that say stamp is being done. Don’t know what to believe. If anyone on this thread has had experience getting a stamp at the end of the interview for travel please share your experience. It would be most helpful !
                          We actually had a discussion about this in another thread recently (https://www.immihelp.com/forum/adjus...een-card-stamp).

Seems to be hit or miss. I just had my interview a few days ago and was approved, but was not offered a stamp. As I mentioned in the other thread, my lawyer suggested not to ask for one since they thought it would probably be denied, so I didn't ask for one when the interview finished. But I have seen at least one case in which the stamp was given, so it probably just comes down to the IO you get.
                          AOS EB-3 Employment Based
                          3/18/19 Filed I-485/I-765/I-131
                          3/19/19 Received by USCIS
                          5/3/19 USCIS sent receipt NOAs for I-485/I-765/I-131
                          5/9/19 NOAs in hand
                          5/10/10 Biometrics notice in hand
                          5/22/19 Biometrics completed
                          5/23/19 Fingerprint Review complete
                          8/20/19 Case ready to be scheduled for an interview
                          9/4/19 I-765 Card in Production
                          9/12/19 EAD Card in hand
                          10/22/19 Received Interview Scheduled Notification
                          11/27/19 Interview Date (Santa Ana) - Approved, Card in Production.

Comment

• Got my interview notice. December 30. PD 8/29/2018.

Comment

• Wow, totally did not expect to see interviews scheduled for August 2018 already! My PD is Sept 20, 2018 so I am thinking I should get my interview scheduled pretty soon, as well. I was sure it's gonna be until at least March 2020 before I see a notice. That's a nice Christmas surprise. Best of luck to everyone with interviews coming up! I will update when I get my notice.
                              10/27/2021 - Text from USCIS with receipt number, check cashed. Assigned to the Texas Processing Center

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

• What a coincidence LOL! I just got the email notification that they scheduled my interview! Yay! PD is September 20, 2018, marriage based. Waiting for the letter.

01/13/2020 - Interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X