X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra2019
    replied
    UPDATE!
    Today I just read a marriage based AOS filer of Seattle got interview scheduled and waiting for actual interview date notice via mail.
    Her PD is March 2019, and filed with no dependent(s). It's a good news that we finally hear about Seattle filer's interview schedule.

In the meantime, I saw another December 2018 AOS filer still waiting for interview schedule at Seattle office.
    It seems that interviews may not be scheduled in a timely order.

Leave a comment:

• Sierra2019
    replied
    Originally posted by meowmeow123 View Post
    No interview notice but this happened....

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	744452

So I submitted my EAD renewal and I guess they were looking at my case file and thought they were going to cancel my interview requirement (been hearing about interview waivers due to COVID) but changed their mind? Or someone at the office had a typo... Nonetheless, I haven't received any paper notices and I certainly hope this didn't put me at the back of the line again...
    Oh! I had the same issue in July (interview cancelled -> RTS again).
    Though I neither moved nor applied for EAD/AP card renewal by that time, the message updated like that in the same day.
    My lawyer said that it could be a system error.

Yeah, I hope this does not affect interview schedules :S

Leave a comment:

• meowmeow123
    replied
    SeattleFiller_2019 OMG!!!! okay I guess maybe it was a Seattle office thing?? I actually did a Change of Address too..

Leave a comment:

• SeattleFiller_2019
    replied
    Originally posted by meowmeow123 View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	744452

So I submitted my EAD renewal and I guess they were looking at my case file and thought they were going to cancel my interview requirement (been hearing about interview waivers due to COVID) but changed their mind? Or someone at the office had a typo... Nonetheless, I haven't received any paper notices and I certainly hope this didn't put me at the back of the line again...
    We have the same issue! I did a change of address and when I received their confirmation, in my account show "interview scheduled", then "interview cancelled" and then again "case is ready..."

Leave a comment:

• meowmeow123
    replied

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	744452

Leave a comment:

• Sierra2019
    replied
    My PD is May 2019, and still no interview notice yet.

Any Seattle filer who recently had a interview or got a interview notice?

Leave a comment:

• Isla_miles04
    replied
    Originally posted by SeattleIsShit View Post

Renewal only took me 2 months, so don't worry
    That's great! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• SeattleIsShit
    replied
    Originally posted by Isla_miles04 View Post

Recently submitted my EAD (combo card) renewal package, received by USCIS on July 28, 2020 and got my notice letter last August 4. Does this mean my current EAD is now extended for 180 days? Is there a way of knowing? My current EAD expires on Jan 14, 2021

Thank you!
    Renewal only took me 2 months, so don't worry

Leave a comment:

• Isla_miles04
    replied
    Originally posted by SeattleIsShit View Post
    Seattle filer for marriage based. Married to US citizen.

Jan/2019 application received
    April/2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
    July/2019 EAD received
    Feb/2020 EAD renewed

About to have my second EAD renewed, still not assigned to any interviews yet. Looks like Seattle field office has paused interviewing people.
    Recently submitted my EAD (combo card) renewal package, received by USCIS on July 28, 2020 and got my notice letter last August 4. Does this mean my current EAD is now extended for 180 days? Is there a way of knowing? My current EAD expires on Jan 14, 2021

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• SeattleIsShit
    replied
    Seattle filer for marriage based. Married to US citizen.

Jan/2019 application received
    April/2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
    July/2019 EAD received
    Feb/2020 EAD renewed

About to have my second EAD renewed, still not assigned to any interviews yet. Looks like Seattle field office has paused interviewing people.

Leave a comment:

• SeattleFiller_2019
    replied
    Hi VanC123,

Same boat here. PD 03/11/2019 "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" since 08/03/2019
    Absolutely crazy.

Leave a comment:

• VanC123
    replied
    Originally posted by SeattleFiller_2019 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Has anyone had the interview in Seattle this past month?
    Hi,

Priority Date of 12/31/2018. Still pending interview since 2/10/2019.

Leave a comment:

• SeattleFiller_2019
    replied
    Hi everyone!

Has anyone had the interview in Seattle this past month?

Leave a comment:

• Isla_miles04
    replied
    Originally posted by Isla_miles04 View Post

Thank you! It's interesting you said September/October 2018 cases have already been approved when the current Receipt Date For A Case Inquiry is January 11, 2018.

There's a disconnect but it is definitely an encouraging insight, isn't it? Meaning they're already working on cases beyond Sept/Oct 2018.
    Hi there,

Currently filling up Form I-765 for EAD renewal. How did you answer the "Current Immigration status or category" when you're filling for an EAD renewal? This is Part 2, Question 25 of Form I-765

Leave a comment:

• Maple1020
    replied
    I think the case inquiry date tracks close to the 30month end of the timeframe.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X