X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luckycharm4111
    replied
    Originally posted by JAMANUE1 View Post
    It took 30-40 mins with questions mostly from the application form- questions like spouse's date of birth, place of birth. We gave evidence of joint ownership of assets and some photos. It was cordial and professional throughout the interview.

This morning I got a notice, I130 - interview completed and case must be reviewed: I485- new card is being produced. Is this a typical scenario?
    Congratulations for your green card !!!

Yes, that how it should be. Once I-485 is approved then the I-130 will be changed to approved.

Leave a comment:

• JAMANUE1
    replied
    It took 30-40 mins with questions mostly from the application form- questions like spouse's date of birth, place of birth. We gave evidence of joint ownership of assets and some photos. It was cordial and professional throughout the interview.

This morning I got a notice, I130 - interview completed and case must be reviewed: I485- new card is being produced. Is this a typical scenario?

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Interview completed today. PD is Aug 3 2018. After the interview, officer gave a letter stating that the application will be further reviewed.
    Thank you for sharing that. Could you tell us about your experience, questions you were asked and how it went

Leave a comment:

• JAMANUE1
    replied
    Interview completed today. PD is Aug 3 2018. After the interview, officer gave a letter stating that the application will be further reviewed.

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Originally posted by LLL View Post

Congrats! seattle2903

Good to hear things are moving.

Do you mind sharing your early bio walk-in experience? Thanks in advance!
    Sure. I walked in the next day after I received the appointment letter. Went through security and whatnot, then waited for maybe 2 minutes before being called in. It was not busy at all, maybe 3 people in front of me. This was last year so I don't know how things might have changed since.

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
    Got the letter and my interview is scheduled for January 13.
    Congrats! seattle2903

Good to hear things are moving.

Do you mind sharing your early bio walk-in experience? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Got the letter and my interview is scheduled for January 13.

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Guys I have a question specific for the fingerprinting center in Seattle

I just got my appointment for fingerprinting for Seattle area. Problem is I have work and cannot make it that day.

I’d like to walk in

has anyone walked in at the location? Were you allowed or turned away? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as Holidays are coming up so I only have one day I can try this.

best

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    What a coincidence LOL! I just got the email notification that they scheduled my interview! Yay! PD is September 20, 2018, marriage based. Waiting for the letter.

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Wow, totally did not expect to see interviews scheduled for August 2018 already! My PD is Sept 20, 2018 so I am thinking I should get my interview scheduled pretty soon, as well. I was sure it's gonna be until at least March 2020 before I see a notice. That's a nice Christmas surprise. Best of luck to everyone with interviews coming up! I will update when I get my notice.

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Got my interview notice. December 30. PD 8/29/2018.

Leave a comment:

• mecurial7
    replied
    Originally posted by Aj9188 View Post

Ive heard conflicting things on the temporary stamp. Some people say all the interviews are going to secondary approval nowadays. That means no stamp I think but I’ve seen a few that say stamp is being done. Don’t know what to believe. If anyone on this thread has had experience getting a stamp at the end of the interview for travel please share your experience. It would be most helpful !
    We actually had a discussion about this in another thread recently (https://www.immihelp.com/forum/adjus...een-card-stamp).

Seems to be hit or miss. I just had my interview a few days ago and was approved, but was not offered a stamp. As I mentioned in the other thread, my lawyer suggested not to ask for one since they thought it would probably be denied, so I didn't ask for one when the interview finished. But I have seen at least one case in which the stamp was given, so it probably just comes down to the IO you get.

Leave a comment:

• JAMANUE1
    replied
    My PD is 8/3/18. interview date is 12/17/19. The Affidavit of support was submitted together with the initial application. Does the AOS need to be updated since the interview notice also asks for the most recent income tax?

Leave a comment:

• Aj9188
    replied
    Oh, it's Aug 3 2018. I initially thought I typed the full pd. I think they can stamp the passport if you request for it after the interview.
    Ive heard conflicting things on the temporary stamp. Some people say all the interviews are going to secondary approval nowadays. That means no stamp I think but I’ve seen a few that say stamp is being done. Don’t know what to believe. If anyone on this thread has had experience getting a stamp at the end of the interview for travel please share your experience. It would be most helpful !

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X