• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vv123
    replied
    Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have my interview on Aug 26th, PD Feb 26th 2018, Marriage based. My interview is in Seattle, Tukwila office... i am now preparing all of the paperwork needed for the interview, including the medical ( have a doctors appointment tomorrow). Does anyone know what vaccination proof i need to bring?
    Did you submit the doctor's letter(including vaccine proof) when you submit i485? Why you need to bring it again? Does USCIS asked you to, or because your PD is more than one year ago?

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
    gaps0214 we have our interview scheduled on September 3rd. Just really hoping we get the green card in hand before our cruise on October 5th.

Please is it too much to ask to share your experience with us after the interview ?
    ours is right after yours so I would be great to learn about your experience.

On a diff topic I want to vent here that I find it completely unfair that the interview has been delayed so badly. Per what we see in this thread it seems that all feb March and April filers have gotten their interviews within a month....this confirms my hypothesis that our cases were completely ignored from February to early July. ????

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied
    gaps0214 we have our interview scheduled on September 3rd. Just really hoping we get the green card in hand before our cruise on October 5th.

​​​​​​​
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

hi Dorothyguenther have you done your interview already? how was it?
    from the forums i recall that some people get an approval either immediately after the interview, or if not on the day of the interview shortly within 24-48 hours get their online account status changed to "Card being Produced", after which they see their green cards in the mail within 7 days.
    looking forward to read about your interview as we are preparing for ours for next month.
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• AngieMS
    replied
    Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

The vaccines you need to have:
    - Td or Tdap
    - MMR
    - Varicella
    - Influenza (during flu season only; Oct. 1 thru Mar. 31)

You can bing a valid record or proof that you are immune (blood test).
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have my interview on Aug 26th, PD Feb 26th 2018, Marriage based. My interview is in Seattle, Tukwila office... i am now preparing all of the paperwork needed for the interview, including the medical ( have a doctors appointment tomorrow). Does anyone know what vaccination proof i need to bring?
    The vaccines you need to have:
    - Td or Tdap
    - MMR
    - Varicella
    - Influenza (during flu season only; Oct. 1 thru Mar. 31)

You can bing a valid record or proof that you are immune (blood test).

Leave a comment:

• AngieMS
    replied
    Hi Everyone,

Leave a comment:

• annette2412
    replied
    Originally posted by interview2019 View Post
    @annette2412: how many days did you receive the interview notice since the status is updated? Thanks

7 business days

Leave a comment:

• interview2019
    replied
    @annette2412: how many days did you receive the interview notice since the status is updated? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• annette2412
    replied
    Interview scheduled mid September, PD April 11 2018

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
    Would anyone happen to know once the interview has taken place and an approval has been made how long does it take to get the green card in the mail?
    hi Dorothyguenther have you done your interview already? how was it?
    from the forums i recall that some people get an approval either immediately after the interview, or if not on the day of the interview shortly within 24-48 hours get their online account status changed to "Card being Produced", after which they see their green cards in the mail within 7 days.
    looking forward to read about your interview as we are preparing for ours for next month.
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• interview2019
    replied
    Hi Seattle filer,
    This morning I received an email from USCIS at 2.30am about “Interview is scheduled”.
    My PD is April 2018.

Leave a comment:

• Dorothyguenther
    replied
    Would anyone happen to know once the interview has taken place and an approval has been made how long does it take to get the green card in the mail?

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    I received the confirmation text that USCIS received my renewal package for the EAD combo. Receipt number starts with IOE.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by annette2412 View Post
    just got an update my interview was scheduled, pd april, 2018
    super excited!
    big congratulations!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by ftsoh View Post

Will do. We got the interview letter last week and we are scheduled in early September. Hopefully I will have good news to share in a few weeks.

Based on my understanding, I-693 was valid for only 1 year if filed prior to Nov 2018. Its validity was changed to 2 years on Nov 1, 2018. Therefore, I think you need to redo your medical.

However, it is best to wait till your lawyer responses. Also it may not hurt to schedule a medical exam anyway and then cancel if your lawyer says you don't need it.
    ftsoh lets keep the thread updated after our interviews

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X