Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brittersgarcia86
    replied
    On March 1, 2018, we received your correspondence for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC1790486999. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will mail you a notice if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This is what it now says on the website for my husbands case. It used to say we received your response and will begin working on your case. We started this whole process back in in 2105. They approved our marriage and we got his aunt as a second sponsor. We have three children together. Hoping this means they will say yes and send out green card. they also approved him for a work social security number. Any info would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Ro13inhood
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

B_Andie Woohoo! I'm gonna check mine now too
    Family based filing on March 2018 and still awaiting interview

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied

I'm sorry to read you got punk'd by immigration here somehow, can you describe again in detail what went on?
    You wrote you received an email notification for "testing and interview"? That's odd, wonder what the testing would be about? Now did that email specifically refer to your MSC number on the I-485 NOA?
    Did you double check your USCIS account after the email and was the information the same?
    Yes. I received an email called “testing and interview”. Latest news is that we are moving to OH so I have no idea how this will affect the process. Best of luck for you all.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

My case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since April 2018. Why would I get this again? ???????????? te email says “testing and interview” though.
    I'm sorry to read you got punk'd by immigration here somehow, can you describe again in detail what went on?
    You wrote you received an email notification for "testing and interview"? That's odd, wonder what the testing would be about? Now did that email specifically refer to your MSC number on the I-485 NOA?
    Did you double check your USCIS account after the email and was the information the same?

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    You are right. I found in the other tool the following “as of july , we are ready to schedule your form 485 for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice.” When should I expect to have the interview ?
    If your status is 'ready to schedule' there is no way to know when they will assign an interview date. I have seen people that posted:
    - after many months with ready to schedule finally changed to interview scheduled
    - one or two people reported that the next day the status changed to 'ready to schedule' it changed again to 'interview schedule'

When your status change to 'interview schedule' you will get a letter by mail in about a week (4-7 days) and your interview should be 4-6 weeks after that.

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    Ok - this is weird. Today I got a message saying that the interview was scheduled. Then I logged into uscis account and found an update from July 5th (note that I didn’t get any update via email) saying that the interview was cancelled. Does anyone know what this means ?
    Did you login to both sites? Sometimes only 1 updates and not the other.
    I have seen some reports from people that get cancellations without a real interview date, my guess is that internally they are setting a date but for some reason is cancelled before actually confirming the date.

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM. Reason: I will update my case once I get more news.

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied

B_Andie Not my day yet, no change in my case status still ready to be scheduled for interview, please keep us posted
    My PD is June 2018 and moments ago it updated again to Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview - which is curious because it's been its status since Aug 2018.
    At least I'm seeing these updates as good news, it means they're working on our cases.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied

B_Andie Not my day yet, no change in my case status still ready to be scheduled for interview, please keep us posted

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied

All - I am March 2018 filer and just got update that my interview was scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    AngieMS excited for you fellow Seattle filer, do return and write about your interview experience, if by any chance you get an interview in another FO location other than Seattle we definitely want to read about it
    All - I am March 2018 filer and just got update that my interview was scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
    Hi alll,
    wanted to update on this thread, i have a Friend that is married based from December 2017 and has her interview on July 31st. I am also AOS married based, my PD is Feb 2018 and just received the interview alert on my email, waiting for the mail to arrive in the next 5 days.
    I will update the thread once i recieve more details. So ready for the wait to be over. I've been married for almost 7 years but we were super slow in filing (making sure we were 100% going to live in the Us permanently).
    AngieMS excited for you fellow Seattle filer, do return and write about your interview experience, if by any chance you get an interview in another FO location other than Seattle we definitely want to read about it

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied

ftsoh congratulations on the anniversary milestone.
    Keep the faith, your time for interview will come, it has always been a waiting game. And I really appreciate you participating in the discussion. It helps us all.
    Cheers.
    Thanks gaps0214.

Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
    Hi alll,
    wanted to update on this thread, i have a Friend that is married based from December 2017 and has her interview on July 31st. I am also AOS married based, my PD is Feb 2018 and just received the interview alert on my email, waiting for the mail to arrive in the next 5 days.
    I will update the thread once i recieve more details. So ready for the wait to be over. I've been married for almost 7 years but we were super slow in filing (making sure we were 100% going to live in the Us permanently).
    Thanks AngieMS. Yours and yeahbuddy's news are really encouraging.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X