• ewilliams
    replied
    Originally posted by bethzly View Post
    Any December filer in here?
    Yes here! I filed Dec 5th 2017
    Status is: interview ready to be scheduled for several months now

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by seattlefiler2017 View Post
    Today morning got a notification that our interview has been scheduled [ Priority date: October 30th 2017]. So there seems to be some movement. Good luck everyone !
    Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• bethzly
    replied
    Seattle filers ,let's gather here....

Any December filer in here?

Leave a comment:

• AngieMS
    replied
    Congrats! Glad to see some movement , my Pd in Feb ‘18 so I am guessing I won’t hear a thing until April or May 2019

Today morning got a notification that our interview has been scheduled [ Priority date: October 30th 2017]. So there seems to be some movement. Good luck everyone !

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    AOS c(9) Seattle, WA - Question on next steps after EAD/AP is approved

Seattle Filers, there is indeed a drought of status updates from our area, even in the I-485 Interview Tracker there isn't many listed, while I am happy to be in regular contact with you guys in this thread, the ******** group idea isn't really appetizing for privacy purposes as a senior member has earlier mentioned.

I have a question for those who have their EAD/AP on hand who are self-employed by trade - did you approach Social Security to make your own contributions to the system? Your feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage
    PD: March 22, 2018
    RD: April 6, 2018
    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
    RFE: June 11, 2018
    RFE Resolved: June 21, 2018
    Requested expedite through ROC: Negative outcome
    July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
    August 15, 2018: EAD/AP Approval Notice Received by Email
    August 22, 2018: SS Card in Hand
    August 31, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand
    September 1, 2018: Used EAD/AP Combo Card to apply for Canadian Visitors Visa
    September 3, 2018: Canadian TRV approved
    October 24, 2018: Travelled outside of US for medical purpose
    November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved

Leave a comment:

• ewilliams
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
    Hi! Filing AOS from Seattle as well.

PD: 3/19
    Bio - walk in: early April
    EAD and AP on hand: late June
    in August the system changed to "Case is ready for interview..since April 18".

And since then NOTHING! Any idea of when we should expect an interview invite? We are traveling to my home country for 3 weeks in December.
    I got my EAD in May of this year and haven't heard a single thing...

Leave a comment:

• UScitizenFilingforspouse
    replied
    Hello
    I find the lack of updates to be frustrating and while we get updates once in a while, i am wondering if we could create a ******** group of just people in Seattle who are undergoing this adjustment of status saga. I have seen it for other cities but nothing for Seattle which is surprising since I would have imagined there was one with the huge immigrant population here...

It would be a good place for people to communicate.

If this is not allowed, Admins, please delete the post..
    I think that for some people that might pose a privacy issue. I know that's the reason I have not joined the Minneapolis ******** group. Well, that and the fact that I do not use ********.

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied
    Any update anyone from Seattle?

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied
    Lack of updates

Hello
    I find the lack of updates to be frustrating and while we get updates once in a while, i am wondering if we could create a ******** group of just people in Seattle who are undergoing this adjustment of status saga. I have seen it for other cities but nothing for Seattle which is surprising since I would have imagined there was one with the huge immigrant population here...

It would be a good place for people to communicate.

If this is not allowed, Admins, please delete the post..

Leave a comment:

• seattlefiler2017
    replied
    I also monitor the Seattle thread in Visa Journey and there is some action there in terms of people getting interviews (it seems like people who filed last July and August) are finally getting interviews. So hopefully we will have some good news soon.

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Quick update. I am filing from Seattle and my EAD was approved on 11/15. PD is 09/24. Took 52 days to get the EAD approved from the PD.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post

And since then NOTHING! Any idea of when we should expect an interview invite? We are traveling to my home country for 3 weeks in December.
    If the Field Office is interviewing cases in the order they are received, then this post should serve as a point of reference for you. https://www.immihelp.com/experience/....html#comments

OP's PD is 08-07-17 and they just got the "Interview scheduled" notification. Soooooooooo........................

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    Still waiting for interview

Leave a comment:

• seattle2903
    replied
    Seattle filer, did bio on Monday, now waiting for the expedited EAD (hopefully).

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Seattle filer here, still waiting for Interview Notice since July 2018 status on USCIS site changed to "Interview being Scheduled".
    My particulars below:

PD: March 22, 2018
    RD: April 6, 2018
    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
    RFE received June 11, 2018
    RFE resolved June 22, 2018
    EAD/AP Approved: July 24, 2018
    SS Card in Hand: August 8, 2018
    EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand: August 22, 2018

I also have a question to any members of the group who have used their EAD/AP combo card to travel outside the US. Please share your experience.
    Thanks much.
    To clarify, there is a difference between "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" and "Interview scheduled". The former just means that your case is interview-ready. Your interview will come when it does. You can be at that stage for a day, a week, a month, a year or two. "Interview scheduled" means just that - you interview has been scheduled.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X