September 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaPHX View Post
    I called last friday to see if uscis received my proof for the expedite request. The officer said he doe not see anything in their system.
    He informed me that he will put a request for them to see if they received the proof or not.
    Today I noticed the following on my case:

On March 11, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** MSC*, was assigned to an officer for response.

On March 11, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** *MSC*.

On March 11, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number WKD **** MSC*, was completed.

Not sure if its another expedite request or what, I had the same exact thing on Feb 25 to

- - - Updated - - -

I did same thing online and got this update on my email

Thank you for your request:
    USCIS will review and process the request
    Expect a reply by March 26, 2019
    Your request ID number is SR **** *MSC

Do not put too much hope into SR try to expedite your case if you have job offer
    Yeah no hope at this point ... I wonder how they pick the March 26 date, maybe it's when they expect to be done with all the September files ... I'm just going crazy I think haha

Unfortunately, no job offer (I have a job already, but wanted to change).
    Adjusting from H1-B (previous F1, CPT, OPT) married to USC, New Jersey

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

9/14 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
    9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
    9/28 - Biometrics Notice
    10/12 - Biometrics Done (Elizabeth, NJ)
    10/15 - Fingerprint review completed
    10/17 - Case is ready to schedule an interview
    3/15 - EAD Card in production!!!
    3/18 - AP approved
    3/22 - EAD Card in hand!
    4/24 - Interview scheduled

Comment

• Work permit date retrogression

I?ve been a silent reader for a while now and just today I checked the date to submit the SR and now there seems to be some date retrogression because this morning it was September 23,2018, but now it?s September 8, 2018. I?m thinking it?s because they have not been able to process all the September filers.

My husband?s priority date is 9/27/18 and his biometrics was 11/1/18. We havent got any updates, not even fingerprinted processed for 166 days now. I?m worried that his case is stuck somewhere since it seems that everyone else has got some type of update since their biometrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by divemaster View Post
        Yeah no hope at this point ... I wonder how they pick the March 26 date, maybe it's when they expect to be done with all the September files ... I'm just going crazy I think haha

Unfortunately, no job offer (I have a job already, but wanted to change).
        I guess all we can do is to wait, today I have seen people with PD 1st nov got their EAD

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nady View Post
        I?ve been a silent reader for a while now and just today I checked the date to submit the SR and now there seems to be some date retrogression because this morning it was September 23,2018, but now it?s September 8, 2018. I?m thinking it?s because they have not been able to process all the September filers.

My husband?s priority date is 9/27/18 and his biometrics was 11/1/18. We havent got any updates, not even fingerprinted processed for 166 days now. I?m worried that his case is stuck somewhere since it seems that everyone else has got some type of update since their biometrics.
        You are right, I just checked and found the following:

4.5 Months to 6.5 Months
        Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)]
        September 09, 2018

their processing time went fro 4-6 months to 4.5-6.5

My PD is 9/7 and hopefully that will help me getting my EAD soon.

- - - Updated - - -

and just checked the Processing time for my local office it went up from 11-21 months to 18-24
        F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
        10/3/2018 Biometric
        10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
        10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
        3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
        3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
        3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

• Originally posted by nady View Post
          My wife's PD is also 9/27/18. Her bio appointment was 29 October and we got no update afterwards. Until we received the i693 courtesy letter mid February. We still don't have any change online. Until today, 3/12/2019. I received the text and email that the i485 is ready to be scheduled. That also got updated on the egov website. We were beginning to think it was a lost cause. We're still waiting but at least we know SOMEONE has looked at our file. Just hold on a little longer.
          Marriage to USC, B2 Visitor AOS filed at NBC
          Concurrent i485, i130, i765, i131
          9/27/2018: RD/PD
          10/2/2018: Fingerprint Fee
          10/4/2018: Notice Date all
          10/12/2018: Bio Notice Date
          10/29/2018: Bio Appt
          2/7/2019: i693 Courtesy Letter date
          3/12/2019: i485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
          5/3/2019: second i765 Out of normal processing time SR
          5/15/2019: raised ombudsman SR
          5/20/2019: EAD was mailed day 235

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg3500 View Post
            My wife's PD is also 9/27/18. Her bio appointment was 29 October and we got no update afterwards. Until we received the i693 courtesy letter mid February. We still don't have any change online. Until today, 3/12/2019. I received the text and email that the i485 is ready to be scheduled. That also got updated on the egov website. We were beginning to think it was a lost cause. We're still waiting but at least we know SOMEONE has looked at our file. Just hold on a little longer.

It seems that end of September filers are beginning to get some good news finally!!! I also got a text last night 3/12/19 stating that my husband ?s I485 is ready for an interview to be scheduled. I was so worried thinking that his AOS was stuck because there is an issue with his DOB on his driver?s license and the fact that he has been out of status for 26 years, but thank God his process is finally moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg3500 View Post

Thank you for the support!!! I feel like only people that are going through this waiting that we are all going through understand the frustration and anxiety that we each face everyday with USCIS. My word of encouragement to those who have not had any updates since biometrics like my husband, hang in there because your time is coming.

Comment

I guess all we can do is to wait, today I have seen people with PD 1st nov got their EAD
                Really?!?! Unbelievable ...

9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
                9/28 - Biometrics Notice
                3/18 - AP approved
                3/22 - EAD Card in hand!

Comment

• hi guys!
                  My Pd is 09/21 and my case is ready to be scheduled since 02/11.
                  I?ve got a rfe on my i131 (advance parole) 2 days ago (yes, after almost 6months!!) I was scared it would delay my i765 (ead) but I did talk to a tier 2 officer who told me i765 and i131 are totally independant, so I should receive my i765 first and then a letter for my i131. I also asked him to take a look on my i765 since yesterday I was out of normal processing time, and he told me everything was ok with my file, the background check was complete and I should receive my ead in the next 3 weeks. I?ll only believe that when I?ll have it in my hands tho!!
                  I was also thinking, if everything looks good in my i765 file, why don?t they just send the freaking card now? Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by manonelisalola View Post
                    hi guys!
                    My Pd is 09/21 and my case is ready to be scheduled since 02/11.
                    I?ve got a rfe on my i131 (advance parole) 2 days ago (yes, after almost 6months!!) I was scared it would delay my i765 (ead) but I did talk to a tier 2 officer who told me i765 and i131 are totally independant, so I should receive my i765 first and then a letter for my i131. I also asked him to take a look on my i765 since yesterday I was out of normal processing time, and he told me everything was ok with my file, the background check was complete and I should receive my ead in the next 3 weeks. I?ll only believe that when I?ll have it in my hands tho!!
                    I was also thinking, if everything looks good in my i765 file, why don?t they just send the freaking card now? Smh
                    That's the $1M question hahah I really wish someone knew how these internal processes work ...

9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
                    9/28 - Biometrics Notice
                    3/18 - AP approved
                    3/22 - EAD Card in hand!

Comment

That's the $1M question hahah I really wish someone knew how these internal processes work ...
                      They truly are making anyone turn crazy.
                      I?m now just wondering what could be the rfe for the i131 since you don?t have to procure any document with it.

Comment

Really?!?! Unbelievable ...

Well today I saw someone from Nov 17 got their card
                        I am happy for them but its not unfair we are waiting all this time
                        F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                        10/3/2018 Biometric

Comment

• Originally posted by nady View Post

___
                          I am in the same boat as you guys!

USCIS Receipt date is 10/1/2018
                          Biometrics were complete 11/2/2018

No updates or courtesy letters. On both USCIS' new(https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/) and old (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do) site, it still says Case Rec'd.

Comment

• Is there any possibility that they stop procedure for i-765 because the i485case is ready for interview or scheduled for interview?
                            AOS F1 - based on marriage to US citizen
                            Concurrent filling of 485 765 130
                            Case received : 09/07/2018
                            Bio-metric; 10/05/2018
                            address change: 10/10/2018
                            RFE for affidavit of support: 01/22/2019
                            RFE received: 02/19/2019
                            Inquire about a case outside normal processing time posted online (currently not assigned for processing.)02/25/2019
                            Waiting for EAD
                            Case is ready for Interview :03/11/2019
                            Info pass to field office( no outcome from there) :03/12/2019
                            Interview Was Scheduled:03/12/2019

Comment

• Originally posted by tbka View Post
                              Is there any possibility that they stop procedure for i-765 because the i485case is ready for interview or scheduled for interview?
                              No, I have seen people got their EAD few days before their interview
                              F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
                              10/3/2018 Biometric

Comment

Well today I saw someone from Nov 17 got their card
                                I am happy for them but its not unfair we are waiting all this time
                                Agree 100%, it's just unfair ... of course we're assuming that everyone background is clean and there are not issues with paperwork, etc. ... it just doesn't make any sense to me

9/24 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
                                9/28 - Biometrics Notice
                                3/18 - AP approved
                                3/22 - EAD Card in hand!

Comment