No announcement yet.

Nashville Field Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interview has been scheduled for Friday, November 8, 2019 at 7:15 AM in Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherguy View Post
      My interview has been scheduled for Friday, November 8, 2019 at 7:15 AM in Memphis.
      Good luck!!
      Mine is Nov 4 at 7:15am in Memphis. Will provide updates as soon as I finish.

Comment

Originally posted by carly1986 View Post

Good luck!!
        Mine is Nov 4 at 7:15am in Memphis. Will provide updates as soon as I finish.
        Thank you and good luck to you too!

Yes, please update once done. It will help in our preparation too. USCIS website says that Memphis field office is closed on Friday, so its kinda confusing; however, I read one of the google reviews that they were scheduled on a Friday as well and their interview happened as per the schedule.

I will update on my interview as soon as we finish.

Comment

Application for AOS sent off in feb. I received my EAD about a month ago and my interview is Tuesday at 7am. Will update you guys as soon as I can. Currently nervously sitting on the couch hoping I get some sleep tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachull12 View Post
            Application for AOS sent off in feb. I received my EAD about a month ago and my interview is Tuesday at 7am. Will update you guys as soon as I can. Currently nervously sitting on the couch hoping I get some sleep tonight and tomorrow.
            You will be fine. We are all here praying for you and your family.

Comment

Have faith, this, too, shall pass.

Comment

Just finished the interview took maybe less than an hour. Our appointment time was at 7am Nashville we arrived around 10 mins early checked in and waited about 5 mins before we got called back. My wife was actually in the bathroom when the interviewer came out so we had to wait a couple of minutes.

We were sworn in then she gave us the run down of the interview process. She was very polite and nice made us feel comfortable. She took our IDs and birth certificates to confirm with our original application. I handed her my new medical. She went through the yes no questions look around 10 mins. She asked if I had ever been cited and we had to make a change on the application. As I had been pulled over for a speeding ticket last summer. I also got my wife’s birthday wrong because I was so nervous and I knew I’d answer at least one date wrong. She didn’t seem to hung up on it. Asked were each of us were born.

After the application questions she wanted to know about our relationship. How we met? Who initiated the first date? Where we went? How did we know we wanted to pursue the relationship further? How often did we see each other (we were long distance) Who proposed and how? Who came to the wedding? (We has an courthouse wedding) Do we plan on doing anything bigger in the future to celebrate? How did we decide to move in to our apartment? How big is the apartment?

She asked for any additional documents I had copies of everything, highlighted our names, address, and dates. She took our lease of last year and this year, rental insurance, car insurance, dental and health insurance, Costco membership, credit card together, gym membership, vet bill, and proof of my new job. As we were ending the interview we were just chit chatting as she looked through our photo album that was dated and captioned.

She has a couple things to update on our original application so she said she would make those changes. We would hear something in two weeks probably online before a notice came in the mail. We feel confident and as though it went well. Our interviewer was very pleasant.

Hope this helps and thank you to everyone for their advice and support.

Comment

Just finished the interview took maybe less than an hour. Our appointment time was at 7am Nashville we arrived around 10 mins early checked in and waited about 5 mins before we got called back. My wife was actually in the bathroom when the interviewer came out so we had to wait a couple of minutes.

We were sworn in then she gave us the run down of the interview process. She was very polite and nice made us feel comfortable. She took our IDs and birth certificates to confirm with our original application. I handed her my new medical. She went through the yes no questions look around 10 mins. She asked if I had ever been cited and we had to make a change on the application. As I had been pulled over for a speeding ticket last summer. I also got my wife’s birthday wrong because I was so nervous and I knew I’d answer at least one date wrong. She didn’t seem to hung up on it. Asked were each of us were born.

After the application questions she wanted to know about our relationship. How we met? Who initiated the first date? Where we went? How did we know we wanted to pursue the relationship further? How often did we see each other (we were long distance) Who proposed and how? Who came to the wedding? (We has an courthouse wedding) Do we plan on doing anything bigger in the future to celebrate? How did we decide to move in to our apartment? How big is the apartment?

She asked for any additional documents I had copies of everything, highlighted our names, address, and dates. She took our lease of last year and this year, rental insurance, car insurance, dental and health insurance, Costco membership, credit card together, gym membership, vet bill, and proof of my new job. As we were ending the interview we were just chit chatting as she looked through our photo album that was dated and captioned.

She has a couple things to update on our original application so she said she would make those changes. We would hear something in two weeks probably online before a notice came in the mail. We feel confident and as though it went well. Our interviewer was very pleasant.

This is so helpful. Thanks. Hope you could get your card soon.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the update. I hope you get approved ASAP.

Comment

• Guys, can you please confirm if the validity of I-693 is 2 years from the date civil surgeon signed it?

Comment

• Just got the email saying my card is in production!!!
                        Last edited by Rachull12; 10-20-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rachull12 View Post
                          Just got the email saying my card is production!!!
                          That's great news!! Congratulations! Will you be getting a 2 or 10 year card??

Comment

• Originally posted by theotherguy View Post
                            Guys, can you please confirm if the validity of I-693 is 2 years from the date civil surgeon signed it?
                            If the medical was signed no more than 60 days before the application filed with USCIS or after that then it is valid for 2 years.
                            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                            ---
                            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

If the medical was signed no more than 60 days before the application filed with USCIS or after that then it is valid for 2 years.
                              Enub4 - Thank you for clarifying. I was under the same impression; however, my paralegal emailed yesterday asking me to carry a new I-693 for the interview. I tried giving her the same info but she kept on insisting that now the medical is valid for 6 months only. Plus I told her that even USCIS haven't sent me any RFE for new reports. I had to copy the principal attorney to get clarification on it and he did respond this morning saying I don't need to carry a new I-693.

My old paralegal no longer works with that firm and I believe the new one is just inexperienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rachull12 View Post
                                Just got the email saying my card is production!!!
                                hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Congrats!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X