EAD renewal and RFE . Plz help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD renewal and RFE . Plz help.

Hello. Hope all is well to all of you. Does anyone know what needs to be included in the EAD renewal besides the form? I’m a little confused.

Also how do I know if they have received the RFE after an interview? I had an interview in February. I finally received an RFE with a dead line for June the 6th. I sent the evidence that was requested on May the 3rd using USPS priority mail that required a signature. How do I know my local USCIS office has received the RFE? My status hasn’t updated. It is still showing “Interview was scheduled”.. The Atlanta field office no longer has info-pass. What do I do? I’m worried because the letter said if they do not received the evidence by 6ths of June then they will deny my application which is marriage based. Going on 2 year marriage anniversary on June 9th this year.

In theory, only the form should be enough, but in reality I think people also include:
    - Copy current EAD
    - Copy NOA for I-485, I-765 and I-131
    - 2 passport photographs
    - Cut out mailer of previous EAD approval
    - Copy of drivers license
    - Copy of passport bio pages

About the RFE if you have the delivery receipt that may be enough. Sometimes they don't update the system until sending the card.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Holy crap we're in the same boat as well as the same ATL field office!!!
      PD - 3/2/2018
      Biometrics - sometime in April
      RFIE - 7/3
      Response to RFE received - 7/16
      Case ready to be scheduled for interview - 8/14
      EAD is being produced - 9/4
      Combo card in hand - 9/11
      Interview is scheduled - 1/18/2019
      Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Plz View Post
        Hello. Hope all is well to all of you. Does anyone know what needs to be included in the EAD renewal besides the form? I’m a little confused.

Also how do I know if they have received the RFE after an interview? I had an interview in February. I finally received an RFE with a dead line for June the 6th. I sent the evidence that was requested on May the 3rd using USPS priority mail that required a signature. How do I know my local USCIS office has received the RFE? My status hasn’t updated. It is still showing “Interview was scheduled”.. The Atlanta field office no longer has info-pass. What do I do? I’m worried because the letter said if they do not received the evidence by 6ths of June then they will deny my application which is marriage based. Going on 2 year marriage anniversary on June 9th this year.
        I had my interview in February also!!! and I also got an RFE!! for my birth certificate tho. What was your RFE about?
        The officer just printed out and handed the RFE paper to me at the interview. and I sent it in in 3 weeks, it was delivered on 3/22/2019 signed for by "H Heath" (don't know who that is probably just a security).....and IT HAS BEEN 54 DAYS SINCE IT WAS DELIVERED. Still no update or approval!!!!

I literally don't know what to do at this point....very very SAD

my i-130 was approved 1 day after the interview not sure if that would make a difference.
        PD - 3/2/2018
        RFIE - 7/3
        Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

They are the worst and one of the slowest if not the slowest of all the offices....they suck
          PD - 3/2/2018
          RFIE - 7/3
          Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X