X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodom09
    replied
    Originally posted by Ldmiller222 View Post
    I got another update this morning. Status is now card is produced. Still nothing for aos and ap though. Yes, you should try to call personally, i was transferred to a tier 2, then only took less than a week for the status to change

Thats awesome. Today I got an email from uscis saying I need more evidence, idk yet but they will mail me the instructions on what I need to do.

Leave a comment:

• Ldmiller222
    replied
    I got another update this morning. Status is now card is produced. Still nothing for aos and ap though. Yes, you should try to call personally, i was transferred to a tier 2, then only took less than a week for the status to change

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    I called and was advise to wait. Status change this morning to case reopened. It was an admin error
    I talked to my lawyer this morning she called uscis and asked for info on it but it will take 3 weeks to get a respond. Should I make the call? Or just wait?

Leave a comment:

• Ldmiller222
    replied
    I called and was advise to wait. Status change this morning to case reopened. It was an admin error

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    Hey nothing yet I emailed my lawyer but still didn’t get an answer.. yours says the same thing?

Hi, do you have any update yet? I have the same case.

Leave a comment:

• Ldmiller222
    replied
    Hi, do you have any update yet? I have the same case.

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    No nothing. Yeah it’s weird because I’ve been waiting for so long and now this happens..

Originally posted by JunkMart View Post
    Usually that means you were approved for a GC, therefore EAD/AP are not longer needed. But since you say you have not been approved, I'm stumped. Have you had the interview?

Leave a comment:

• JunkMart
    replied
    Usually that means you were approved for a GC, therefore EAD/AP are not longer needed. But since you say you have not been approved, I'm stumped. Have you had the interview?

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    I have to wait to see what happens..

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
    Strange that it say "benefit received by other means" but you don't have a current EAD. I hope you get the GC soon.

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    Strange that it say "benefit received by other means" but you don't have a current EAD. I hope you get the GC soon.

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    2010 I applied for Daca but got denied maybe its that?

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
    Do you have older EAD for visa or other status?

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    Do you have older EAD for visa or other status?

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    replied
    No thats the thing I haven’t received anything plus I’ve been waiting for 195days ???? and today i got this email

Leave a comment:

• celosia89
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodom09 View Post
    hey guys has anyone got a “ Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means

the applicant or petitioner received a status or benefit through other means

what does it all mean i got 2 emails 1 for i131/i765
    Did you get your green card already? If yes, I think it's fine

Leave a comment:

• Bodom09
    started a topic Case closed

Case closed

hey guys has anyone got a “ Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means

the applicant or petitioner received a status or benefit through other means

what does it all mean i got 2 emails 1 for i131/i765

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X