What's really happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's really happening

It's been 9 months since my interview and I can't hear anything or see any changes. My online status remains at interview was schedule.

Can someone please tell me if they were in this same situation. My FO is Pittsburg Pennsylvania
    May 02, 18 - File all forms together
    May 02, 18 - Finger print fees received
    May 06, 18 - I-765 Return for missing signature and was mail back out same day
    May 11, 18 - I-765 Received
    May 18, 18 - RFIE
    May 29, 18 - Both finger print done
    June 5, 18 - RFIE Received
    Sep 21, 18 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
    Sep 21, 18 - Interview Was Scheduled
    Oct 31, 18 - Interview complete
    Jan 18, 19 - EAD New Card Is Being Produced
    Jan 25, 19 - EAD Received in hand

Hang in there. It will come. I was in a similar situation ( my case was a little convoluted). 2 years after interview received RFE to redo the medical. A month after returning the RFE, Green card just showed up in mail box. No notifications or anything. Got approval notice after green card.

Comment

Originally posted by azblk View Post
      Hang in there. It will come. I was in a similar situation ( my case was a little convoluted). 2 years after interview received RFE to redo the medical. A month after returning the RFE, Green card just showed up in mail box. No notifications or anything. Got approval notice after green card.
      Was it the 2 years or the 10 years GC?
      06/10/2019 - Application delivered to USCIS Chicago Office
      06/18/2019 - Checks Cashed (no txt or email!)
      06/20/2019 - 4 NOAs Letters received in mail
      06/28/2019 - Received Biometrics Appointment notice
      07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appointment done
      07/26/2019 - Called USCIS to place an EAD Expedite request
      08/08/2019 - Requested Expedite through Congressman
      08/09/2019 - Received Courtesy letter for missing i-693
      08/23/2019 - New Card is being produced (I-765) [Day 75]

Comment

I have filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 together to Phoenix lock-box facility and was delivered on 05/31/2019 but have not yet received any notice. It has been 41 days. Did any of you had such an experience?

Comment

Originally posted by mnewportland View Post

Was it the 2 years or the 10 years GC?
          10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by azblk View Post
            Nice am still waiting not sure what happen but i have the work permit and it wont expire until January 2020. Glad it all worked out for your and that 10 year sound good. I have been married for over 2 years so lets see what happen from here on out.
            May 18, 18 - RFIE

Comment

Originally posted by applicant485 View Post
              I have filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 together to Phoenix lock-box facility and was delivered on 05/31/2019 but have not yet received any notice. It has been 41 days. Did any of you had such an experience?
              41 days wow. I think a received few text message about a week after the document was delivered. Not sure why it's taking that long for you.
              May 18, 18 - RFIE

Comment

Originally posted by scubby3 View Post
                It's been 9 months since my interview and I can't hear anything or see any changes. My online status remains at interview was schedule.

Can someone please tell me if they were in this same situation. My FO is Pittsburg Pennsylvania

I am also I’m same situation.I had my interview in August 2018, EAD in hand in September and the last update was interview was scheduled.

I did several infopass appointments, called level 2 officers but finally I consulted a senator who enquirer on my behalf and got a reply that it’s still under processing.

On june 21st, a Friday, I left for work just 30minutes ago and my wife called me that the immigration officers were home! They asked to speak with me and asked if I could come back home but I told them I can’t leave work now as I was the only one at work presently unless someone come to relieve me. So the officer said that’s fine but they need to go into our bedroom to observe some things and would call back to ask me some few questions. I told my wife to take them to our bedroom.

few minutes later, they called asking me of where I keep some things in my bedroom after they already figured them out just to be sure I live there. After everything the officer said that would fasten up the process.

But it’s 3weeks already and nothing yet from them...hmmmm

Comment

A year and 4 months after interview here! Still “We scheduled your interview.”

Comment

Finally i got the receipt notices after 52 days.

Comment

How do I know what is my priority date? I filed for cross-charge-ability (use spouse country of birth). How would i know if my application is being processed with my country of birth or my spouse's?

Comment

How do I know what is my priority date? I filed for cross-charge-ability (use spouse country of birth). How would i know if my application is being processed with my country of birth or my spouse's?
                        I think is better if you open a new topic with your case. Most of the cases here are family based (married to USC), I guess you are not one of those cases because there is no cross-charge-ability for those cases.

Your priority date should be the date when they received your form I-140 or other form (like I-360 for some special immigrants).
                        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                        ---
                        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostonatty View Post

I am also I’m same situation.I had my interview in August 2018, EAD in hand in September and the last update was interview was scheduled.

I did several infopass appointments, called level 2 officers but finally I consulted a senator who enquirer on my behalf and got a reply that it’s still under processing.

On june 21st, a Friday, I left for work just 30minutes ago and my wife called me that the immigration officers were home! They asked to speak with me and asked if I could come back home but I told them I can’t leave work now as I was the only one at work presently unless someone come to relieve me. So the officer said that’s fine but they need to go into our bedroom to observe some things and would call back to ask me some few questions. I told my wife to take them to our bedroom.

few minutes later, they called asking me of where I keep some things in my bedroom after they already figured them out just to be sure I live there. After everything the officer said that would fasten up the process.

Oh damn I hope they did not visit my house and neither of us was there cause both my self and my wife work. But I don't know why it took so long even after the interview was completed
                          May 18, 18 - RFIE

Comment

Finally i got the receipt notices after 52 days.
                            Congrats! I'm in 40 days, and no NOA at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostonatty View Post

I did not know they can do that! It sounds a little invasive.
                              Salt Lake City-UT
                              07/24/18- Documents received
                              11/16- I-485,765 and 131rejected
                              12/22- New I-485, 765 and 131 sent
                              12/27- Documents delivered at 10 am (UPS)
                              01/14- Credit Card was charged
                              01/14- text messages for I-485 and I-131
                              01/22- Received form I-765 back. Got rejected due to incorrect fee??
                              01/23-Submitted I-765 again.
                              01/31- Early Biometrics appointment
                              02/01- Fingerprint Review was completed
                              07/30- case is ready to be scheduled for ...
                              08/31-EAD in hands
                              10/22- Interview (approved)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X