Receipt Notice for I485 I765 and I131

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt Notice for I485 I765 and I131

I have filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 together to Phoenix lock-box facility and was delivered on 05/31/2019 but have not yet received any notice. It has been 41 days. Did any of you had such an experience?

I am in Phoenix too but my lawyer sent my I-485, I-765, I-130 and I-131 to Chicago office. I guess its depends on your zipcode. I suggest that you contact them via phone or file again.
    Its not usual to take that long to get receive the notices. Also if you have a copy of your application double check the address you might put a wrong address or made any mistake
    F1 OPT to AOS

9/7/2018 PD
    10/3/2018 Biometric
    10/4/2018 we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-765
    10/11/2018 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
    3/14/2019 New Card Is Being Produced
    3/15/2019 I-131 Case Was Approved
    3/21/2019 Card was received

Comment

The filing location is correct and have the delivery receipt as well. Don't know what happened after they received it.

Comment

Originally posted by applicant485 View Post
        I have filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 together to Phoenix lock-box facility and was delivered on 05/31/2019 but have not yet received any notice. It has been 41 days. Did any of you had such an experience?
        you sent it to the wrong address. They will forward it to the correct lock box.

Comment

Biometrics was done. How long does it take for them to update status for scheduling the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by applicant485 View Post
            Biometrics was done. How long does it take for them to update status for scheduling the interview?
            It varies a lot, some people get the interview scheduled in few months and others wait for many months, even over a year.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I am waiting for my interview date since i have done my bio metrics in August. My friend applied same time as me, is already done with the interview and got green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X