No announcement yet.

October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All, updating my timelines below. Let's continue to post status in this forum to see if there is a trend (especially for Indian citizens, with higher backlog)

EB1 with PD in June 2019
    FO: Phoenix, AZ
    Service Center: NBC
    Citizenship: Indian

10/25/2020: Mailed all forms (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944)
    10/28/2020: Package delivered to USCIS
    12/22/2020: Received Receipt Notices
    2/12/2021: Received biometric appointment for Self and Spouse
    03/03/2021: Completed Biometrics
    03/11/2021: Received biometric appointment for minor kid (9 yrs old)
    04/01/2021: Completed biometric for the kid

Still waiting on EAD and GC updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by new_member_1989 View Post
      is anyone here still waiting for biometric? I applied on Oct 6th, and get my text notice on Nov 5th, and nothing till now.
      I am still waiting too...Emma and USCIS contact center all advising to wait to hear back in the form of an I797

Comment

• Originally posted by SSRS View Post

I am still waiting too...Emma and USCIS contact center all advising to wait to hear back in the form of an I797
        what city did you file from?

Comment

• Here is my timeline
          EB2 with PD in April 2020 - other countries

09/30/2020: Mailed all forms (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-944)
          10/02/2020: Package delivered to USCIS Dallas lockbox
          12/23/2020: Receipt Notices received
          03/05/2021: Biometrics done

no updates for ead yet

Comment

• So I just connected to the live agent through Emma to get an update on EAD/GC as my biometric was done on 03/16/2021. The agent just said that it is within the processing time of 5.5 months to 12.5 months for EAD and 12.5 months to 51.5 months for I-485. So I should wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmlkyc View Post

Hi, Mine was filed on October 29th, too. I got notice for Biometrics Appointment on 18th of March and fingerprints taken on April 7.
              if you don't mind me asking - what is your PD? Thanks! I have not received mine still

Comment

• Originally posted by aggaayush View Post

what city did you file from?
                My ASC is oakland, CA

Comment

• As per my understanding nobody (India-based) who applied for AOS/EAD/AP in Sept/Oct/Nov 2020 got even the EAD/AP card, except those who requested for expedited processing and got it approved. So I think we should wait for another month or so to see any progress.
                  Last edited by appuchan; 04-14-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by appuchan View Post
                    As per my understanding nobody (India-based) who applied for AOS/EAD/AP in Sept/Oct/Nov 2020 got even the EAD/AP card, except those who requested for expedited processing and got it approved. So I think we should wait for another month or so to see any progress.
                    That information is not correct. USCIS is totally unpredictable and keeps us guessing on how they process cases. We have many cases where people got EAD (including me) and it seems the major trend was that either you got it approved within a few days of biometrics or very delayed. Some got EAD without biometrics. And 1 case of green card approved without EAD approval. So essentially no trend at all but may people got EAD. the information I am giving is a combination of Immi forum and track it forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSRS View Post

My ASC is oakland, CA
                      Mine is Santa Ana, California. Nothing on my end too.

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

That information is not correct. USCIS is totally unpredictable and keeps us guessing on how they process cases. We have many cases where people got EAD (including me) and it seems the major trend was that either you got it approved within a few days of biometrics or very delayed. Some got EAD without biometrics. And 1 case of green card approved without EAD approval. So essentially no trend at all but may people got EAD. the information I am giving is a combination of Immi forum and track it forums.
                        My analysis are the same. Done Biometrics in March. Nothing yet.( EB3/ PD is 2010/Filed in Oct.). Sit tight. No choice.

Comment

• Hi,
                          My 485 was filed at Dallas on 28th October...received the receipt on 7th December ...still waiting for bio metrics appointment information ..anyone in similar data timelines

Comment

• just wanted to get feedback. me and my spouse status has been updated for I-485 after biometrics but my child (8 year) status has not been updated. Anyone in same boat?

Comment

• Any one in the same situation please reply..

AOS
                              EB1 India
                              I-140 Approved
                              AOS - i-485 + i-131 + i-765 + i-944 sent 10/28/20
                              Receipt received
                              Waiting for Biometrics, EAD, AP...

VISA
                              L1A expired Feb 2021,
                              Renewal, I-129 filed Jan 15, 2021
                              Receipt received
                              Waiting for Approval

Currently on a 240 day grace/extension till L1A approved.

If any one is in the same situation , have you gone in for an expedite request on either the EAD or I129

Comment

• Originally posted by jhawarster View Post
                                just wanted to get feedback. me and my spouse status has been updated for I-485 after biometrics but my child (8 year) status has not been updated. Anyone in same boat?
                                Yes, we have the same status of our children.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X