Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Interview

Greetings to everybody!

Does anybody know how long does it take to USCIS to send the decision letter after the AOS interview?

I had my AOS interview last Wednesday but did not get an answer right away.
    I was told I would be notified by mail.
    Any ideas how long should I wait for THE Letter?

Thank you in advance!

hi
    after your interview so you should wait until 2 weeks to get your green card,

let me just know how long you were waiting to get your interview after that you sent your case i-485.

thanks.

Comment

Thank you. Hope you are right.
      Answering your question:
      I sent the case on May 2nd and get the interview invite for July 14th...

Comment

I sent the AOS package at June 5th, and just get the biographic last Tues. I am waiting for further more info. Do you have any ideas that how long should it take to receive interview letter from USCIS after biographic? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TNN View Post
          Greetings to everybody!

Does anybody know how long does it take to USCIS to send the decision letter after the AOS interview?

I had my AOS interview last Wednesday but did not get an answer right away.
          I was told I would be notified by mail.
          Any ideas how long should I wait for THE Letter?

Thank you in advance!
          Hello! Just want to know what was your qualification or basis for Adjustment of Status. I did mine today ... not a very good experience but hopefully the decision would come out good. I filed of Adjustment of Status under Section 245i / F2B. Thanks and good luck to you as well ...

Comment

Originally posted by lewkhast View Post
            Hello! Just want to know what was your qualification or basis for Adjustment of Status. I did mine today ... not a very good experience but hopefully the decision would come out good. I filed of Adjustment of Status under Section 245i / F2B. Thanks and good luck to you as well ...
            FYI ... Got my notice few minutes ago, I got approved!

Comment

Originally posted by man_usa View Post
              I sent the AOS package at June 5th, and just get the biographic last Tues. I am waiting for further more info. Do you have any ideas that how long should it take to receive interview letter from USCIS after biographic? Thanks
              Hi! I did my fingerprints on June 2, on June 10 I received my interview appointment scheduled for July 14...Couple of days ago checked my status online and it says they've ordered a production of my green card!
              I wish you good luck. Will be happy to help if you have any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by lewkhast View Post
                FYI ... Got my notice few minutes ago, I got approved!
                Hi! Congratulations!
                I applied as a DV2010 winner,
                Also got approved. Did not get any notice yet but my online status states so. Awaiting the card.

Comment

Thanks. Im still waiting. I will update when i have further more info.

Comment

I received interview letter yesterday. Its gonna be on 8/30.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X