I -485 have New Jurisdiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I -485 have New Jurisdiction

I got update on my I -485 on January 14 , 2021 case transferred to National benefits centre from Texas service centre . What it mean , some thing good or bad .
    My priority date is current for employment based and Biometrics done on October 21,2020

Originally posted by mthu View Post
    I got update on my I -485 on January 14 , 2021 case transferred to National benefits centre from Texas service centre . What it mean , some thing good or bad .
    My priority date is current for employment based and Biometrics done on October 21,2020
    Without knowing what stage of the process you are at, it's hard to say.

For my wife's case, we had been waiting for an interview and our case was at NBC. Then the case status said it was sent to the Chicago Field Office. Later, we were finally scheduled for an interview. So in our case, the files being sent to Chicago was a good thing.

Comment

Thanks. I got EAD approved on11/2/2020 . Now case is back from NBC to California to schedule field interview . But I live in Pennsylvania in Philadelphia area . What it mean . Any input be appreciated .

Comment

I -485 Now my case is transferred to California service center transfer notice says it is transferred to speed up the processing . I am not sure what is going on it was transferred from Texas service center to National benefit center now to California service center. will appreciate any input

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X