May 2021 - AOS filers - Please Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AC21EAD View Post
    Any ideas how long it takes to go from "Fingerprinting was taken" to "Ready to schedule interview" online status.

Its been a week since fingerprinting were taken, and the online status still says "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". I am sure every case is different but just wondering whats the pattern.
    Mine showed “ready to schedule” about 3 or 4 days after fingerprints were taken.

Comment

How do you get specific information such as biometric appt letter sent date from Emma? It seems to me Emma is a generic virtual assistant and not a true live agent. Whenever I put in a question, it gives generic answers. Once I put in receipt no, and it said to just go and check case status on USCIS link . Thx.

Comment

When you go to Emma type "LIVE AGENT" and it will connect you to real person.
        They will ask you to enter receipt number and reason for call and eventually connect to live person

Comment

Thanks much! Wow, went on Emma as you suggested and found out biometrics from an earlier application years ago was actually applied to current application on June 3rd!

EB2
          Nebraska Service Center
          May 18, 2021: EAD/AP, I-485 application received
          May 26, 2021: Fingerprint fee applied
          June 3, 2021: Biometrics applied from earlier application

Comment

My mother is greened finally!

Category: IR (B2 for mother).
            USCIS Local office: Lawrence, MA

May 10, 2021: Applicant Sent to Chicago (Concurrent for parent: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-693 for medical, I-864 and G-325A.
            May 11, 2021: Application delivered. (Signed for by: J.CHYBA)
            May 30, 2011: 4 Text message with receipt numbers for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131
            June 2, 2021: Checks cached ($1225 for I-485 and $535 for I-130).
            June 4, 2021: Received NOA in mail for all 4 forms.
            July 6, 2021: Online status for I-485 changed to "RFE sent"
            July 12, 2021: RFE received in mail for I-864
            July 13, 2021: RFS responded via Fedex
            July 14, 2021: Online Status for I-485 changed to "Response to RFE was received".
            Sep 4, 2021: Received noticed in mail for biometrics appointment Sep 23rd (Lawrence, MA)
            Sep 20, 2021: Early walk-in. bio completed on 09/20
            Sep 20, 2021: Online status for 485 and 765 shows fingerprinting were taken...[Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken...]
            Oct 6, 2021: Online status change for I-485 to "New Card Is Being Produced". No change on I-130, I-765 and I-131
            Oct 7, 2021: Online status change to "Case was approved" for I-485 and I-130 [No change on online status for I-765 and I-131, probably it does not matter at this point since GC is approved]
            Oct 8, 2021: Online status for I-485 changed to "Card was mailed".
            Oct 12, 2021: Received approval notice for I-485 and I-130
            Oct 12, 2021: USPS informed delivery says USCIS has dispatched the card and has tracking number.
            Oct 14, 2021: GC in hand. What a relief.

We just got lucky that interview was waived and got GC approved within 2 weeks of fingerprinting.

Planning to apply for SSN tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by AC21EAD View Post
              My mother is greened finally!

Category: IR (B2 for mother).
              USCIS Local office: Lawrence, MA

May 10, 2021: Applicant Sent to Chicago (Concurrent for parent: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-693 for medical, I-864 and G-325A.
              May 11, 2021: Application delivered. (Signed for by: J.CHYBA)
              May 30, 2011: 4 Text message with receipt numbers for I-130, I-485, I-765 and I-131
              June 2, 2021: Checks cached ($1225 for I-485 and $535 for I-130).
              June 4, 2021: Received NOA in mail for all 4 forms.
              July 6, 2021: Online status for I-485 changed to "RFE sent"
              July 12, 2021: RFE received in mail for I-864
              July 13, 2021: RFS responded via Fedex
              July 14, 2021: Online Status for I-485 changed to "Response to RFE was received".
              Sep 4, 2021: Received noticed in mail for biometrics appointment Sep 23rd (Lawrence, MA)
              Sep 20, 2021: Early walk-in. bio completed on 09/20
              Sep 20, 2021: Online status for 485 and 765 shows fingerprinting were taken...[Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken...]
              Oct 6, 2021: Online status change for I-485 to "New Card Is Being Produced". No change on I-130, I-765 and I-131
              Oct 7, 2021: Online status change to "Case was approved" for I-485 and I-130 [No change on online status for I-765 and I-131, probably it does not matter at this point since GC is approved]
              Oct 8, 2021: Online status for I-485 changed to "Card was mailed".
              Oct 12, 2021: Received approval notice for I-485 and I-130
              Oct 12, 2021: USPS informed delivery says USCIS has dispatched the card and has tracking number.
              Oct 14, 2021: GC in hand. What a relief.

We just got lucky that interview was waived and got GC approved within 2 weeks of fingerprinting.

Planning to apply for SSN tomorrow.
              Congrats. That was very quick.
              | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

Any updates from any of the May filers? No updates in my case after my biometrics. My I140 is still pending as well. Do you know how long after biometrics that I might get the EAD.

Comment

shiva_82 - no updates on ead. I tried expedite since AJ am not working last 2+ mths. Till today after 40 days status is still expedite requested.

ps- I am not main applicant

Comment

Originally posted by Vsamsr10 View Post
                    shiva_82 - no updates on ead. I tried expedite since AJ am not working last 2+ mths. Till today after 40 days status is still expedite requested.

ps- I am not main applicant
                    Thank you. Did you apply in EB or FB category?

Comment

Originally posted by shiva_82 View Post

Thank you. Did you apply in EB or FB category?
                      what is FB? We applied on EB1C

Comment

what is FB? We applied on EB1C
                        FB is Family Based. You have applied under EB - Employment Based

Comment

FB is Family Based. You have applied under EB - Employment Based
                          Completely forgot family based

Any updates on ur EAD?

Comment

Completely forgot family based

Any updates on ur EAD?
                            No, I believe I might not get it until end of this year. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Any of the May 2021 filers received your EAD/AP? I finished my biometrics in late September and still waiting for my EAD/AP

Comment

Any of the May 2021 filers received your EAD/AP? I finished my biometrics in late September and still waiting for my EAD/AP
                                Unfortunately no. I finished my biometrics aug 30. Tried expedite(64 days back neither approved or rejected) as well but no updates

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X