I-485 rejected because of address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 rejected because of address

So we got out entire package returned twice because form I-485 was not completed. They attached form 797 notice with the only reason: "address". But no clarification as to what page, part, and section number the address was showing incomplete even though everything was filled out that pertained to us. The first time the form was returned back to us, we had our attorney review it and we updated a few things on the form. Now we got the package returned again for the second time with the same rejection reason. If there were questions that did not pertain to us we entered "none or n/a" because we didn't want to leave the form blank. We have already sent an email to lockbox to see if the can provide us with the more clarification. Our attorney is also reviewing the form for us too. This is frustrating because it's the only thing that's causing minor delay.

Hey! Did you get the address issue resolved? What did you have to correct? we’re having the exact same issue about the address in the I-485

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X