Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DECEMBER 2021 and JANUARY2022 AOS Filers check in and report!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally status changed to new card is being produced !
    No interview, ead or ap.

Good luck everyone !!
    EB1A - PD is current and filed for AOS

Jan 7, 2022: Sent the i-485,i-765,i-131.
    Jan 13, 2022: Fingerprint Fee Was Received.
    Feb 24, 2022: BioMetrics
    May 7, 2022: new card being produced

Comment

Originally posted by arodonix View Post
      Finally status changed to new card is being produced !
      No interview, ead or ap.

Good luck everyone !!
      Congratulations. Could you please share when and where your I140 was approved. Where your 485 was filed and approved? It would be a good to know for the rest of us.
      | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

Hello everyone!
        Here are some updates on my case timeline.

US Citizen filing for Spouse - Adjustment of Status

-------------------------- Timeline --------------------------

January 20, 2022 - Package with the I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864 and I-693 was mailed via USPS Priority Mail to the Chicago Lockbox.

January 22, 2022 - The package was delivered at the Chicago Lockbox.

January 24, 2022 - Even though I still didn't know, this is my priority date.

January 26, 2022 - Credit card charged for $535 and $1,225 simultaneously.

January 27, 2022 - I got the IOE receipt numbers for the I-130, I-485 and I-765 through an USCIS Chat Agent. I also requested a tier 2 agent call back.

January 31, 2022 - I received the paper receipts for the I-130, I-485 and I-765.

February 1, 2022 - Expedite request submitted through an USCIS Chat Agent. This request was ignored. I never received any response.

February 2, 2022 - Expedite request submitted through my congresswoman.

February 3, 2022 - I received the online access code for the I-485, which also included the I-765.

February 4, 2022 - I received the online access code for the I-130.

February 5, 2022 - Biometrics appointment scheduled for the I-485 and I-765.

February 8, 2022 - Congresswoman response saying that they sent the expedite request to the USCIS.

February 17, 2022 - Call back from tier 2 agent. I asked them about the expedite request I submitted on February 1st. It was still without any response so they decided to submit a new expedite request. That one was responded a few hours later. They said that an expedite request couldn't be processed because the case was on hold until the biometrics appointment.

February 28, 2022 - Biometrics completed. The case status for the I-485 and I-765 changed to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS.

March 8, 2022 - I submitted a new expedite request through an USCIS Chat Agent.

March 16, 2022 - Congresswoman received a response from the USCIS about the expedite request they submitted on my behalf. The USCIS requested proof to approve the expedite request.

March 17, 2022 - I responded to the congresswoman by sending them the proof that the USCIS requested. I sent them a job offer I received recently.

March 30, 2022 - I received an e-mail from the USCIS regarding the expedite request I submitted on March 8th. They asked me to send them through fax some proof so they can approve the expedite request. I sent them the same job offer I sent through the congresswoman to the fax they provided.

April 5, 2022 - The case status for the I-765 changed to Card Is Being Produced. I logged into my USCIS account and found the approval notice in the Documents section. They approved the I-765 Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for 2 years. It looks like none of the expedite requests I submitted had any effect on the approval of my I-765 because I contacted USCIS and they said all the expedite requests I had submitted were still pending.

April 8, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) was produced.

April 11, 2022 - April 13, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) picked up by the USPS.

April 11, 2022 - Social Security Card received.

April 13, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) received.

April 22, 2022 - The status for my I-485 and I-130 changed to Inteview Was Scheduled. I checked the Documents tab and the inteview letter is still not available but I asked an USCIS Chat Agent and they provided me the date, time and location for the appointment. It will be on the first week of June.

June 8, 2022 - My wife and I had our interview together. It wasn't a stokes interview. We had to wait 2 hours after the scheduled time because "the system/computers were slow". The interview took about an hour. After some questions, the officer said he approved our case. I logged in to the USCIS account that has the I-130 and found the approval notice letter but weirdly enough, the case status was still showing as "Interview Was Scheduled". I also logged in to the USCIS account that has the I-485 and there was nothing there. No approval letter yet. The status for this one was also showing as "Interview Was Scheduled".

June 9, 2022 - Case status for my I-485 changed to "Case Approved" today and then, about 4 hours later, the case status for the I-130 changed to "Case Approved" as well.

My field office is Philadelphia, PA.

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below.
        Last edited by ThePhantom; 06-09-2022, 11:19 PM.
        US Citizen filing for Spouse - Adjustment of Status - IR1 / CR1

January 24, 2022 - Priority date for I-130 and I-485.
        June 8, 2022 - Case approved during the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom View Post
          Hello everyone!
          Here are some updates on my case timeline.

US Citizen filing for Spouse - Adjustment of Status

January 20, 2022 - Package with the I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-765, I-864 and I-693 was mailed via USPS Priority Mail to the Chicago Lockbox.

January 22, 2022 - The package was delivered at the Chicago Lockbox.

January 24, 2022 - Even though I still didn't know, this is my priority date.

January 26, 2022 - Credit card charged for $535 and $1,225 simultaneously.

January 27, 2022 - I got the IOE receipt numbers for the I-130, I-485 and I-765 through an USCIS Chat Agent. I also requested a tier 2 agent call back.

January 31, 2022 - I received the paper receipts for the I-130, I-485 and I-765.

February 1, 2022 - Expedite request submitted through an USCIS Chat Agent. This request was ignored. I never received any response.

February 2, 2022 - Expedite request submitted through my congresswoman.

February 3, 2022 - I received the online access code for the I-485, which also included the I-765.

February 4, 2022 - I received the online access code for the I-130.

February 5, 2022 - Biometrics appointment scheduled for the I-485 and I-765.

February 8, 2022 - Congresswoman response saying that they sent the expedite request to the USCIS.

February 17, 2022 - Call back from tier 2 agent. I asked them about the expedite request I submitted on February 1st. It was still without any response so they decided to submit a new expedite request. That one was responded a few hours later. They said that an expedite request couldn't be processed because the case was on hold until the biometrics appointment.

February 28, 2022 - Biometrics completed. The case status for the I-485 and I-765 changed to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS.

March 8, 2022 - I submitted a new expedite request through an USCIS Chat Agent.

March 16, 2022 - Congresswoman received a response from the USCIS about the expedite request they submitted on my behalf. The USCIS requested proof to approve the expedite request.

March 17, 2022 - I responded to the congresswoman by sending them the proof that the USCIS requested. I sent them a job offer I received recently.

March 30, 2022 - I received an e-mail from the USCIS regarding the expedite request I submitted on March 8th. They asked me to send them through fax some proof so they can approve the expedite request. I sent them the same job offer I sent through the congresswoman to the fax they provided.

April 5, 2022 - The case status for the I-765 changed to Card Is Being Produced. I logged into my USCIS account and found the approval notice in the Documents section. They approved the I-765 Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for 2 years. It looks like none of the expedite requests I submitted had any effect on the approval of my I-765 because I contacted USCIS and they said all the expedite requests I had submitted were still pending.

April 8, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) was produced.

April 11, 2022 - April 13, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) picked up by the USPS.

April 11, 2022 - Social Security Card received.

April 13, 2022 - Employment Authorization Document (EAD) received.

April 22, 2022 - The status for my I-485 and I-130 changed to Inteview Was Scheduled. I checked the Documents tab and the inteview letter is still not available but I asked an USCIS Chat Agent and they provided me the date, time and location for the appointment. It will be on the first week of June.

June 8, 2022 - My wife and I had our interview together. It wasn't a stokes interview. We had to wait 2 hours after the scheduled time because "the system/computers were slow". The interview took about an hour. After some questions, the officer said he approved our case. I logged in to the USCIS account that has the I-130 and found the approval notice letter but weirdly enough, the case status was still showing as "Interview Was Scheduled". I also logged in to the USCIS account that has the I-485 and there was nothing there. No approval letter yet. The status for this one was also showing as "Interview Was Scheduled".

June 9, 2022 - Case status for my I-485 changed to "Case Approved" today and then, about 4 hours later, the case status for the I-130 changed to "Case Approved" as well.

My field office is Philadelphia, PA.

If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below.
          Hi is the expedite request the reason you were given an interview that quick or its for your employment documents?

Comment

great read

Comment

feel free to add you guys updates

Comment

Originally posted by laxt2000 View Post
                Any update on you case Bobb
                updated on my original post. case happily closed

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}