Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's GC NOT received ??

Hi Guys,

I entered US after CP on November 10,00. My Plastic Card was received on December 15,00 but my wife's card has NOT been received. Is this normal?

Is there a number we can call to check on the status. I don't have the SRC number of the case and it is seemingly impossible to get through TSC. What is the best way to inquire on the status of the card?

Hello Kathuat,
    The number you have to call is 214-381-1423 and choose the option to speak to IIO and give the alien # and IIO will check the status of the card and also ask her to give the SRC number. As well you can take the SRC number for yourself and compare the SRC number of your wife

My SRC number and my wife's SRC number are way apart and status on my SRC number says it has been approved but my wife SRC number is not in the system yet.

It looke like it is normal but who knows how it really works. As soon something changes on my wife's SRC number i will post a message.

Note: getting connected to the above number is like hitting a lottery so be patient and know the technics of redial option. Once you get connected to IIO get all the info you wanted and also do not forget the SRC numbers.

San

Comment

Wife's GC NOT received?

Hi All,

I have finally received my wife's GC today i.e January 11,01. She entered Washington, Dulles Airport after completing her CP. Unfortunately, the first time the TSC sent her GC it was returned back to them as it didn't have an appartment number. Had to call back TSC twice to have the GC sent again. Spend couple of hours trying to get through TSC. Best advice, if you don't receive your card within two months of POE is to fill up the inquiry form and not waste time trying to call them.

Thanks to everyone on this web site for your assistance. Good Luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X