X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMMIHELP pleas clarify

Hello Cpers & IMMIHELP
    Is any one in the same boat
    Our POE was on Nov 06, 2000 and I called TSC on DEC 19th to know the status and spoke to IIO and she took mine & my spouse's alien numbers and said that the cards has been ordered on Dec 14th and she gave me the SRC numbers. Then I called on the same evening to get the automated status and it said could not find the case numbers. I called on Dec 20 and the message on my SRC number was updated that the card was ordered on Dec 14th but still on my wife's SRC number it says the case could not be found. I called on DEC 21st and the message on my SRC number says that my case has been approved on Dec 21st and if I do not receive the approval in 15 days I need to call and speak to IIO but still on my wife's SRC number the message still says the case could not be found.

Is that normal that the actual applicant case is approved first and then the spouse's case will be processed later or the pattern is both cases are processed at the same time. I would appreciate the feed back if any one passed this stage or in the same stage.
    One other thing I noticed is eventhough we(myself & my wife) did the POE at the same time and our alien number are in the sequence but our SRC numbers are different by 1703 numbers.
    Thanks
    San2

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X