Renew my green card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renew my green card

First time i went to US was in 2000 with a visa as a tourist , i stayed there and in 2005 i got married and i got my temporary greencard and my social security in 2008 then after few months i recieved a phone call from a friend of mine in egypt who told me that i have to come back to renew my vacation so i came back and they told me that i had exhausted all my vacation time and i have to come back to work or i would be fired , and because i worked in the IRS in egypt so here we have end of service bonus equalling 70,000$ ,and i would lose it if i got fired so i called my wife and i explained to her the whole situation , she got angry and mad at me and after that she changed her phone number and we last contact with each other .From a couple of months ago, my cousin came from america to visit me, he is american citizen with his american girl friend and she told me that she got in contact with my wife and she still hasn't file for devorce till now and also she consider working things out so, i told my cousin girl friend that i still have two years left to get retired and collect my end of service bonus so, she told me to visit and convince my wife to wait for two more years and they will support me so i went to the embassy here in cairo to get a visitor visa they told me that "we couldnt give you a visa while you are having a greencard even it is expired so you have to surrender your greencard or apply for SB1 and we will not guarantee if they approve or not" so i dont know what the right thing i have to do .

Originally posted by Tarek2016 View Post
    First time i went to US was in 2000 with a visa as a tourist , i stayed there and in 2005 i got married and i got my temporary greencard and my social security in 2008 then after few months i recieved a phone call from a friend of mine in egypt who told me that i have to come back to renew my vacation so i came back and they told me that i had exhausted all my vacation time and i have to come back to work or i would be fired , and because i worked in the IRS in egypt so here we have end of service bonus equalling 70,000$ ,and i would lose it if i got fired so i called my wife and i explained to her the whole situation , she got angry and mad at me and after that she changed her phone number and we last contact with each other .From a couple of months ago, my cousin came from america to visit me, he is american citizen with his american girl friend and she told me that she got in contact with my wife and she still hasn't file for devorce till now and also she consider working things out so, i told my cousin girl friend that i still have two years left to get retired and collect my end of service bonus so, she told me to visit and convince my wife to wait for two more years and they will support me so i went to the embassy here in cairo to get a visitor visa they told me that "we couldnt give you a visa while you are having a greencard even it is expired so you have to surrender your greencard or apply for SB1 and we will not guarantee if they approve or not" so i dont know what the right thing i have to do .
    This is complicated situation my friend. To understand the immigration process is always hard. In your situation you need to consult a immigration lawyer. Surely there will be a solution for you. I know a immigration lawyer Timothy Gambacorta. His contact no. is 847-786-2599. He can help you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X